Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

How To Start A Mobile Gaming Youtube Channel

l8zh6zics1nm.jpg

How would you feel if I tell you that you can make money from playing games on your mobile phone and posting it on YouTube?

Yes, I mean mobile phone. Sounds crazy right but it is true.

Imagine getting paid for those games you play on your mobile phone when you are less busy and still make an insane amount of money from it.
Over the years gaming has become very popular on YouTube and the majority of these channels make 6 figures every year by just sharing their gaming streams and providing tips and tricks for people that are also playing the same game.

When it comes to gaming, people play games on different platforms be it console, PC, Nintendo, Mobile devices and so on.
Though consoles and PC tend to have the majority of views on YouTube but Mobile gaming has also become more and more popular on YouTube as well.

YouTube is considered to be the second largest search engine in the world with billions of active monthly users streaming all kinds of videos.

Majority of the people that visit YouTube go there not just to only get information but to also have fun. Movies, music, makeups, and gaming are among the top searches on YouTube.

Just to tell you how true this is, you can head over to YouTube and in the search bar type in “candy crush” and you see numerous channels that have uploaded videos with some having hundreds of thousands of views and some millions of views.

After seeing this, I decided to try it for myself so I created my very own mobile gaming channel and started recording the games I played on my phone and to my surprise, one of my videos (Stickman Soccer 2018) got over 6,600 views without me promoting the video.

I heard to stop because it was not really what I wanted to do but imagine how far I would have gone if I continued.
You can start yours and grow it to a point where you start making lots of money from it.

I know you are excited now but let me tell you something. Just like every other business venture that takes time and patience to grow the same goes for mobile gaming channel.

It can sometimes take 3 months, 6 months or 1 year before you start seeing results. It took me over 4 months before I started seeing results, in fact, I have forgotten about the channel and one day decided to check something on YouTube and I saw my video has lots of views.

If I have been able to convince you on starting a mobile gaming channel then here are the 3 questions you need to ask yourself before starting.

Ask Yourself “Why You Really Want To Start A Gaming YouTube Channel”

What is the main reason why you have to leave other sources of making money online and stick to playing games on YouTube?

Don’t start a mobile gaming YouTube channel because of the potential it has to succeed so you can make extra money but start because you enjoy playing games.

The truth remains that you will not start to see a good result in the first 2 to 3 months which might be discouraging and you will give up if your only goal is to make money but when you enjoy playing games that will give you the courage you need to continue until you succeed.

What Are My Goals For The YouTube Channel

This is very important as it will help you in setting both short-term and long-term goals. Do you want to run your YouTube channel as a side business or turn it into a full-time business?

Having a goal you keep you in full focus as to what you want out of your gaming channel. Your goal will help you identify who your targeted audience are and where they hang out so you can reach them.

[url="http://**(BANNED WORD)**/2019/04/16/how-to-start-a-mobile-gaming-youtube-channel/"]CONTINUE READING[/url]

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum