Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Add Alexa Traffic Rank widget on your blog and website (VERY IMPORTANT)

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
This is a custom "Alexa Traffic Rank widget" I developed. I will like to share this important tool with bloggers, and webmasters.

If you want to add this widget on your website, just leave the URL/website address of your blog/website as comment below. I will modify the widget to display your site Alexa Traffic Rank and give you the code to add on your website. The code is a single line of code that you will add on your blog/website to display you Alexa traffic rank. The best position to display the widget is either on the footer or side-panel of your blog/website. Placing the code on your blog/website is a simple as placing "Google Adsense Ad". If you run into problem displaying the widget on your blog/website, contact me by commenting below.

hrtob555iq4i.png
(This is a screenshot picture of the Alexa Traffic Rank Widget)
(To see live widgets follow this link)

Alexa Traffic Ranking widget is an important tool to displayed on your blog/website. The widget accurately shows the globally and Nigerian traffic ranks of your website/blog 24/7. Advertisers and webmasters use the Alexa Traffic Rank of your blog/website to bid for advertisement. Therefore you need this widget if you want to monitize (make money with) your blog/website. You also need this Alexa Traffic Rank widget to constantly stay up to date with traffic performance of your blog/website.

You can see this widget running live on the homepage of this forum - http://www.naijanetwork.com
(NOTE: scroll down to the footer/bottom of the website to see the widget okay)

Once again, if you want to add this widget on your website, just leave the URL/website address of your blog/website as comment below.

Comments

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum