Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Diabetes At Old Age

Firstly I want to say CONGRATULATIONS!

Your search for a cure to diabetes is over

Here is the Total Breakthrough Solution that I and Over 500 Nigerians Home and Abroad have used to put a final STOP to Diabetes… 

You really need to benefit from this. I want you to finally say BYE BYE to Diabetes just the same way i did.

..Let me Start With This Testimony from a buyer

Yes, the story of my Diabetes cure seems almost impossible.

And, incredible as it seems, it’s all true.

OLD AGE IS A TIME THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPENT ENJOYING RETIREMENT AND REAPING THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOUR. NOT A TIME TO BE BATTLING DIABETES.

I know this same solution will work for you because it has worked for me and others too.

Pardon me, let me introduce myself. My name is Pharmacst Ola. I’m a 41 year old man with a wife and 2 children. I use to work with May and Baker, now i have my own company.

Few years ago, I almost lost everything.

I’d been suffering from Type 2 Diabetes for almost a decade.

Every single day I had to prick my finger to test my blood sugar, then give myself painful shots. I can’t eat what i want, always fretting about what my blood sugar level is.

I was spending about 25,000 Naira per month on diabetes for over 10 years! Imagine what i can use that type of money to build in this lagos!

I tried the various diabetes products that was recommended. but most of them made me feel nauseous all the time, and most of them made me fat.

You’ve probably felt that way before… terrified that your diabetes is going to make your life worse and worse, until it finally decides to kill you.

I’ll never forget that day at work…

It was July 17th 2015, i was just getting up to go submit a requisition…and then my knees went weak.

The next thing I knew; I woke up on the sick bed.

I saw my wife and my 1st daughter then sitting around me, their eyes red and puffy from crying.

The consultant came in and explained what happened.

“You went into a diabetic coma,” he said.

“A Non-Ketotic Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Coma.

Your blood glucose level was at 1,174.”

“Because your diabetes is so advanced, we’ll need to amputate your legs… I’ve scheduled the operation for this afternoon.”

It’s every diabetic’s worst fear: Amputation.
“No!” said my wife. “Absolutely not.”

“I’m sorry,” He insisted, “We can give him another 10 years to live, but we have to operate immediately.”

Amputation. And only 10 years to live.

I didn’t believe it.

How was I going to support my family?

Now, all the time I was thinking this, my wife was arguing with him.

And trust me, when my wife gets upset, she tends to get what she wants.

When I started listening again, she was telling him, “there is no way you’re cutting off his legs today.”

“The longest we can wait to amputate is 90 days,” he said. “If we wait any longer, it will be too dangerous.”

The next week was the worst week of my life.
My family treated me like I was already dead. My daughter said “I love you, Daddy” every time she walked by.

I was ready to give up But then, a Facebook post saved me!

A facebook friend shared an article about a new powerful solution being distributed by a particular company. The product was produced base on rogue diabetes researcher

Here’s what He discovered: fat deposits around the pancreas are the primary cause of the disease.

So what did the genius professor do?

After discovering naturally occurring substances that can metabolize the fat surrounding the pancreas! He formulated a solution from these natural products and gave it to people with Type 2 Diabetes from all walks of life: men, women, young, old, the newly diagnosed and people who’d had the disease for decades…
The results were amazing.

Everyone who completed the supplement saw the fat deposits around their pancreas disappear, their blood sugar normalizes, and their Type 2 Diabetes reversed.

Every single person had their blood sugar normalized naturally and permanently!

Can you imagine how excited I was?

I immediately contacted my facebook friend about the post and ordered for the supplements. And the rest is history.

With these supplements…

I actually reversed my Type 2 Diabetes.

I went back and they did their tests, and then I waited in the exam room.

“What did you do?” he asked, looking at his clipboard, “3 months ago you had about the worst case of Type 2 Diabetes I’ve ever seen. And now it’s like you never had it at all. It’s a miracle.”

Long story short.. i introduced him to the supplements and being a pharmacst myself i saw a business opportunity. Today i am a living testimony and a distributor of the supplement, it is such a miracle drug and success story such that the product is selling itself.

With increase in sales i was able to resign and relocate my family comfortably to Abuja. But the best part of my life story is that i am totally free from diabetes.

YOU CAN BE FREE TOO!

Here is the powerful diabetes destroyer and blood sugar normalizer product (supplement) I’ve been talking about…

INTRODUCING… Dr. Dike Booster Herbal Pack

Ingredients; Cascara Sagrada(Rhamnus Pushiana), Garcinia Mangostana(Mangosteen), Dandelion Roots, Acerola Cherry.

I have listed the ingredients so you know it is 100% natural herbs, no additives or chemicals, It is the confidence i have in the product that make me display its ingredients freely for you to cross check.

This is a permanent Treatment and you won’t go back to diabetics drugs and you can eat normally again

The end result is a regulated blood sugar, excellent overall health and freedom from diabetes !

HOW MUCH IS THIS MIRACLE CURE?

1st PACKAGE

2 Bottles = N40,000 Naira

2nd PACKAGE

4 Bottles = N70,000 Naira

3rd PACKAGE

6 Bottle = N95,000 Naira

The Number Of bottles Depends On The Severity Of The Condition.

No More constant urination

No More constant fatigue

No More lower leg swelling or sores

Start and continue eating carbohydrates(regulated)

No More numbness in joints and weight gain

No More pinpricks, expensive tablets and injection

Call Now For Order: 07058980482z0nkwomjaa33.jpeg

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum