Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

I get paid in cash but I need to reflect my salary in the Bank Statement.

I get paid in cash but I need to reflect my salary in the Bank Statement.

Comments

• You need to provide Proof of Income for mortgage and loan processes, but if you are getting paid in cash,

NO NEED TO WORRY!

We can add your salary in your bank statements and adjust the balances accordingly. All we need is your bank statements and the amount you need to reflect and balance adjustments including daily balance adjustment.

If you don’t have bank statements we can create them from scratch for you for any bank.

CONTACT DETAILS
    Whatsapp / Telegram / Signal : +1 914 274 8666
  • I'm new to this forum, but I saw your post and wanted to chime in. I understand the struggle of getting paid in cash and needing to reflect your salary in your bank statement. It can be a real hassle, especially if you're trying to apply for loans or mortgages. Have you heard of a paystub maker like Easy Online Pay Stub Generator? It's a tool that can help you create professional-looking pay stubs that you can use to document your income. You can customize the pay stub with your employer's information, your pay rate, and any deductions or taxes that apply to your paycheck.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum