Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Learn How To Speak Hausa Language Fluently in Abuja

Learn Hausa online with practical, real-life situations! Simple, fast and easy learning. Speak Hausa language with confidence.

Hausa is one of the three major languages of Nigeria along with Igbo and Yoruba. It is mostly spoken in the North of the country, and has a large population in Niger and Chad. It is also used as a lingua franca across West Africa, making it one of Africa’s biggest languages. Hausa belongs to the Chadic branch of the Afro-Asiatic language family, but its vocabulary is heavily influenced by Arabic.

Fun facts — Hausa
There is no word meaning ‘to have’ so the closest equivalent to ‘I have money’ is ‘I (am) with money’.
Hausa verbs do not change to show tense but pronouns – I, you, he, she, it etc. – do! ‘Shiga’ means ‘to enter’. ‘They entered’ is ‘sun shiga’ but ‘they are entering’ is ‘suna shiga’. The part meaning ‘enter’ stays the same but ‘they’ changes form to show when the action is occurring.
When asking for a person’s name, Hausa speakers ask ‘yaya sunanka?’ or ‘how is your name?’

How we offer the Training
1. The Training is a Private One on One Program provided at your location, either from Home, Office or at one of our Training hub
2. You will be provided with Learning Materials
3. You will be given Free Private Mentorship after your training is over
4. You will be able to speak Fluently after 5 weeks

Learn more - https://bizzy.com.ng/hausa-language-class/

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum