Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Fabrizio Romano discusses the move to sign Mbappe by Arsenal

2kpojslx8gpu.jpg

Football transfer expert Fabrizio Romano has provided an insight on Arsenal’s reported move to sign Paris Saint-Germain superstar Kylian Mbappe. Mbappe has recently been linked with a surprise move to Arsenal. Romano shut down the rumor, saying he is not aware of any Premier League side being in talks with the France international. Kylian Mbappé Lottin is a French professional footballer who plays as a forward for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and captains the France national team. Regarded as one of the best players in the world, he is renowned for his dribbling abilities, exceptional speed, and finishing.

The 24-year-old 2018 World Cup winner will not be extending his contract at the Parc des Princes. He announced that he would not be triggering a one-year extension on his current contract with PSG. The 24-year-old now plans on leaving Les Parisiens as a free agent next summer. A recent report from Football Transfers stated that Arsenal was considering signing Kylian Mbappe next summer.

Fabrizio Romano told CaughtOffside column; “Despite some big headlines, I honestly have absolutely no news on any English clubs being in talks to sign Mbappe. “If something will happen in the next months, we will say that, but at this point, I’ve absolutely zero information on this one. “Real Madrid are always very well informed on Mbappe; I’m not aware of anything else at this point.”

Don't just watch the game, make it count! Bet with ILOT and add excitement to every sports moment. Get the best odds on all major sports events and enjoy a seamless betting experience with ILOT BET user-friendly platform. Join now and get started. Click here at www.ilotbet.com to register now.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum