Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Tobi Amusan sets a new record as she wins the 100m hurdles at Silesia Diamond League

m7ntqyp6lqug.jpg

Oluwatobiloba Ayomide "Tobi" Amusan OON is a Nigerian track and field athlete who specializes in the 100 metres hurdles and also competes as a sprinter. She is the current World, Commonwealth and African champion in the 100 m hurdles, as well as the meet record holder in those three competitions.

The world record holder Tobi Amusan has set a new record at the Silesia Diamond League as she wins the 100m hurdles, breaking meet record after finishing the race at 12.34 seconds. American Kendra Harrison came a close second after Amusan caught up with her in a nail-biting race to the finish line.

It was the fastest time this season for the Nigeria sprint icon, equaling Jasmine Camacho-Quinn’s MR. The record catapults her to the top of the Diamond League standings where she is seven points ahead of Camacho-Quinn, who for the first time, didn’t feature in a Diamond League meet this season. Recall Tobi Amusan recently won the Diamond League meeting in Stockholm which makes her victory in Silesia, her second consecutive Diamond League win this season as she continues her build-up to a third successful title defense.

Speaking on the milestone, Amusan said, “It was not easy for me with injuries in my hamstring and my knee. But I trusted
in my coach and my work. It’s all about the process. I just won this in a smooth style, I was just running. Honestly, I had no idea that I won when I crossed the finish line.”

Get your game face on. Bet on the best odds with ILOT BET and watch your bankroll grow. Click here athttps://ln.run/R0OIF to register now.

Comments

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum