Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Best sex positions during pregnancy

Sex, while you’re expecting can be a little different than it was pre-pregnancy. As your tiny baby bump blossoms into a full-fledged belly, not every position might be comfortable — or satisfying — for you and your partner.

Don’t worry, though. Even though having sex while pregnant might seem like unfamiliar territory, there are still plenty of pregnancy sex positions that will feel good for both. And you can use them up until the very end.
Let me mention a few;

1. Side-lying positions: Lying on your side is often the most comfortable, whether you’re facing front-to-front or front-to-back. Both options keep the weight off your back, and you won’t have to worry about holding up the weight of your belly. If you feel pressure on your lower back, try tucking a pillow between your knees and have your partner lie behind you.
Pregnant partner on top: This position doesn’t put any pressure on your belly, and as a bonus, it lets you be in control of both penetration depth and clitoral stimulation. One caveat: It may not be easy to move into this position during later-stage pregnancy. But if it feels good, go for it.

2. Cowgirl-style: This position works because it doesn’t put any pressure on your belly, and it enables you to control the depth of penetration and clitoral stimulation. One thing to keep in mind: Late in pregnancy, when your belly has gotten bigger than you ever thought possible, you could find it tough to manoeuvre into this position.
Rear entry: Having your partner enter you from behind, spooning-style, means they can bypass your belly altogether. Try standing with your hands against the wall, or having your partner sit on a chair with you sitting on their lap facing away from them. Getting on all fours is another option. Just rest your arms and head on the bed so you don’t have to hold up all that belly weight.

3. Missionary: It’s fine as long as your partner keeps their weight off you by supporting themselves with their arms. If they prefer to have their hands free, try moving to the edge of the bed: Lie on your back on the bed, then scooch down so that your bottom is at the edge of the bed and your legs are dangling down towards the floor. Then have your partner kneel or stand in front of you. Tucking a few pillows under your back can help relieve any pressure.
4. Oral sex: Sometimes it’s fun to relax and let your partner do all the work. Since lying flat on your back for more than a few minutes will likely feel uncomfortable starting in the second trimester, try laying on your side or sitting in a comfy chair with your legs. Just avoid oral sex where your partner blows air directly in your vagina since it can cause a life-threatening air embolism to both you and your baby.

Comments

• The side-lying ones have been our go-to lately, especially with a pillow between my knees—it's like a little slice of heaven for my back. I hadn't thought about trying the pregnant partner on top position, but it sounds intriguing!
  • I'm actually new to this whole pregnancy sex thing, so it's super helpful to hear about positions that can make it more comfortable. It's amazing how our bodies change during this time, right? I never thought I'd be Googling "best sex positions during pregnancy," but here we are! I'll definitely keep these in mind, especially the side-lying positions and the cowgirl-style one. And hey, if you're looking for some extra fun, I heard there are some interesting Vietnamese adult movies out there. I stumbled upon this site called phima1.xyz recently, maybe you'll find something intriguing there too! Anything to avoid putting too much pressure on the belly sounds like a win in my book!

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum