Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Transfer news: Manchester United to rival Chelsea and Arsenal for Mohammed Kudus

msky7esp1vko.jpg

Mohammed Kudus is a Ghanaian professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Eredivisie club Ajax and the Ghana national team. Chelsea and Arsenal are both interested in signing Ajax star Mohammed Kudus a year after he almost joined Everton before the Dutch outfit blocked his transfer exit. Manchester United are reportedly ready to move on to Ajax forward Mohammed Kudus should they fail in their efforts to sign Rasmus Hojlund from Atalanta this summer.

Ajax have confirmed that Mohammed Kudus is absent from training due to 'medical reasons' with Chelsea and Arsenal interested in signing the 22-year-old. Kudus has established himself as one of the Eredivisie's most talented youngsters in recent seasons, capable of playing in a variety of positions - including attacking midfield, on the wing or even as a false nine. The Blues have sounded out Ajax over making a possible move for the Ghanaian attacking midfielder.

The 22-year-old, who is now in the final two years of his contract at the Johan Cruyff Arena, is open to leaving the club this summer, meaning personal terms with Chelsea should not prove to be an issue. CBS reporter Ben Jacobs has reported that the west Londoners are 'close' to agreeing personal terms with the youngster as they look to beat Arsenal to his signature. Chelsea is also considering moving for Rayan Cherki of Lyon after already making contact with the youngster over a possible move this summer. Chelsea is yet to submit an offer to Ajax for Kudus, but initial discussions have taken place and the Dutch club may be open to selling the Ghana international at the right price considering his contract status.

The Ghana international is a very direct and tricky player, who likes to take the ball from deep and charge forward into the final third. His finishing has also really improved in recent seasons. Last season, in fact, he enjoyed his best in an Ajax shirt with 18 goals in all competitions, whilst also assisting his teammates on seven occasions.

Turn your passion for sports into profit. Join ILOT BET NOW and enjoy the thrill of victory on and off the field. Click here at https://ln.run/R0OIF to register.

Comments

• Will Manchester United sign Him?
  • Will Manchester United sign Him?

They will for them have him on their list, and He has the skills Manchester United needs
  • Chelsea and Arsenal are both interested in signing Ajax star Mohammed Kudus a year after he almost joined Everton before the Dutch outfit blocked his transfer exit.
    If Manchester United sign him it will be great for them. Thank to iLOTBET for this. The fastest growing betting industry in Nigeria
  • Chelsea and Arsenal are both interested in signing Ajax star Mohammed Kudus a year after he almost joined Everton before the Dutch outfit blocked his transfer exit.
    If Manchester United sign him it will be great for them. Thank you to iLOTBET for this. The fastest-growing betting industry in Nigeria

I'm looking for a very nice betting website to bet on this new season. Anyone to recommend?
    If Manchester United sign him it will be great for them. Thank you to iLOTBET for this. The fastest-growing betting industry in Nigeria

I'm looking for a very nice betting website to bet on this new season. Anyone to recommend?

Have you tried iLOTBET? iLOTBET is the fastest-growing betting industry in Nigeria so I heard, you can use my link to register and enjoy a 1k welcome bonus and also freely predict to win https://bit.ly/3Ks7NE2

Have you tried iLOTBET? iLOTBET is the fastest-growing betting industry in Nigeria so I heard, you can use my link to register and enjoy a 1k welcome bonus and also freely predict to win https://bit.ly/3Ks7NE2

Why is iLOTBET Whot not on the browser? I don't like playing any games with mobile phone I prefer Laptop
  • msky7esp1vko.jpg

Mohammed Kudus is a Ghanaian professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Eredivisie club Ajax and the Ghana national team. Chelsea and Arsenal are both interested in signing Ajax star Mohammed Kudus a year after he almost joined Everton before the Dutch outfit blocked his transfer exit. Manchester United are reportedly ready to move on to Ajax forward Mohammed Kudus should they fail in their efforts to sign Rasmus Hojlund from Atalanta this summer.

Ajax have confirmed that Mohammed Kudus is absent from training due to 'medical reasons' with Chelsea and Arsenal interested in signing the 22-year-old. Kudus has established himself as one of the Eredivisie's most talented youngsters in recent seasons, capable of playing in a variety of positions - including attacking midfield, on the wing or even as a false nine. The Blues have sounded out Ajax over making a possible move for the Ghanaian attacking midfielder.

The 22-year-old, who is now in the final two years of his contract at the Johan Cruyff Arena, is open to leaving the club this summer, meaning personal terms with Chelsea should not prove to be an issue. CBS reporter Ben Jacobs has reported that the west Londoners are 'close' to agreeing personal terms with the youngster as they look to beat Arsenal to his signature. Chelsea is also considering moving for Rayan Cherki of Lyon after already making contact with the youngster over a possible move this summer. Chelsea is yet to submit an offer to Ajax for Kudus, but initial discussions have taken place and the Dutch club may be open to selling the Ghana international at the right price considering his contract status.

The Ghana international is a very direct and tricky player, who likes to take the ball from deep and charge forward into the final third. His finishing has also really improved in recent seasons. Last season, in fact, he enjoyed his best in an Ajax shirt with 18 goals in all competitions, whilst also assisting his teammates on seven occasions.

Turn your passion for sports into profit. Join ILOT BET NOW and enjoy the thrill of victory on and off the field. Click here at https://ln.run/R0OIF to register.

I have done that thing before
  • Mbappe signing for Real Madrid this summer itself.

Why is iLOTBET Whot not on the browser? I don't like playing any games with my mobile phone I prefer Laptop

The app is working fine for Me
  • Does it require money to play the Whot?
  • Does it require money to play the Whot?

No, and Yes
  • West Ham is going for him too

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum