Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Jude Abaga a.k.a M.I Abaga

naijasoundsnaijasounds Posts: 198
edited March 17 in Music | Radio
M.I Abaga, whose real name is Jude Abaga, is a Nigerian rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He is widely regarded as one of the most talented and influential hip-hop artists in Nigeria and Africa. Here is a biography of M.I Abaga:

Early Life:

M.I Abaga was born on October 4, 1981, in Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria. He is of Nigerian and Cameroonian descent. M.I had a passion for music from a young age and was influenced by various genres, including hip-hop, R&B, and highlife.

Education and Career Beginnings:

M.I Abaga attended Calvin College, Michigan, USA, where he studied business and economics. While in college, he explored his interest in music, performing at campus events and local shows. He honed his skills as an artist and rapper during this time.

Music Career:

After completing his studies, M.I Abaga returned to Nigeria and delved fully into his music career. He signed with Chocolate City, one of Nigeria's leading record labels, in 2006. Under Chocolate City, M.I released his debut single, "Safe," which received positive reviews and marked the beginning of his rise to stardom.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum