Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

“The Nigerian Political System Is Cursed,” according to comedian Mr Macaroni.

"The Nigerian Political System Is Cursed," comedian Mr Macaroni says.

According to him, there may be a lasting curse on the country's political system.

dfuhzmvt29ca.jpeg

The popular actor and comedian downplayed the possibility of entering politics in the future. The 30-year-old activist feels that once part of the Nigerian political system, even the most diligent persons get corrupted.

I think in the Nigerian political system or space, at it were, there’s a curse roaming around there because we’ve seen great men, men of valour go into that space and become something we no longer recognise,” he said.

c782iainf15m.jpeg

Mr. Macaroni's involvement dates back to his high school days, when he formed a strong antipathy to cheating and abuse of others. He underlined the significance of treating people with dignity. He further stated that anyone who fails to treat others with respect will surely face his criticism.

ygf2pt5noku2.jpeg

I think it started from secondary school, naturally I don’t like being cheated and I don’t like people around me to be cheated, just treat people with respect. So the moment you do not, then you have a problem with me,” said Mr Macaroni.

Visit anything celebrity for more

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum