Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Hilda Baci, a chef, looks stunning on the cover of Exquisite Magazine's latest issue.

Hilda Effiong Bassey, a Nigerian cook and current Guinness World Record holder, is the cover girl for the upcoming issue of Exquisite Magazine.

The magazine had the following to say about the cover:

axti49nnisdc.jpeg

A lot of people dream of becoming more of themselves by winning at something or breaking records, but not many people actually dare to plan, or take the steps required to be extra to win and live that extraordinary life. Our cover diva in this edition is the Heroic Hilda Baci, who captured the hearts of Nigerians by attempting and becoming the world record holder for the longest cooking by an individual making her mark globally and on the Guinness World Records.

zmuxvdly2w9t.jpeg

As she dared to follow her heart to live her dream, others have been inspired to do the same. Hilda showed the world that anything is possible when you plan and execute. EM’s Lifestyle Editor Uche had a sit down with Nigeria’s favourite chef

In the magazine, Hilda answers questions about her favourite fashion style, her fashion icon, her well-known haircut, and other current fashion issues.

Hilda Basi response was:

I would say comfortable, sexy. And a very forward style

Her go-to style:

Every time would be jeans, leggings and a crop top. I love jeans.

Her fashion role model:

I take inspiration from a lot of people, so I don’t really have

The Hilda Baci hairstyle and why she likes it:

It’s so quick and easy, oh my God and it suits my face. I’m the person that believes if it doesn’t make you more beautiful it’s not necessary. So for me, it enhances my natural beauty that is why I like it. Nothing really inspired it I just tried it one day and it got stuck with me.

82pcsna5zqer.jpeg
lobnaf2jg3id.jpeg

Visit anything celebrity for gist like this

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum