Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

In-Depth Analysis of FunShopping’s Gameplay and Player Benefits: My Personal Insights After Particip

What’s the Deal with FunShopping’s “Shopping with Full Refunds”?

In the beginning, I was also attracted by FunShopping’s “shopping with full refunds”. So, I decided to give it a try by topping up and making a purchase myself. The delivery speed was quite prompt, and the “shopping with full refunds” essentially returned points equivalent to the order amount. These points are converted into a balance at around 12:30 AM every night, at a rate of 0.05% of my existing point balance.

What’s interesting is that each time I joined a group buying, another 0.05% of my points were converted immediately into a balance. Alternatively, when I successfully invited one friend to become an active user, I again got a conversion of 0.05% of my points.

So, “shopping with full refunds” is indeed real! However, it takes a bit of time for the points to convert into a balance. You can expedite this process by participating in group buying or inviting friends to become active users, just like I did.

Inviting friends to become active users is relatively simple, so I won’t go into too much detail on that. As for “group buying”, it involves teaming up with others to buy the same product. Some succeed in making the purchase and receive the product along with the “shopping with full points as refunds, while others who don’t succeed get a full refund, plus up to 45% extra daily earnings. It’s a fascinating and fun e-commerce model.

Now, let’s take a closer look at the “Group Buying Rules” officially announced by FunShopping.

1. Each account can participate in one group buying per day for each product,
2. There are currently three main categories for group purchases. Within each product category, there are three items, totaling nine products available for group buying. Therefore, each account can participate in a maximum of nine group buying per day.
3. Winners of the group buying not only get the product but also obtain a points reward equivalent to the full price of the item, and these points can be converted into cash.
4. Participants who do not succeed in the group buying receive a full refund matching the order amount and an additional 5% cash reward based on the order amount.
5. The group can go to the next step immediately when it is full, however, it will be disbanded if not full within two hours.
6. Once the group is full, the results will be made public. Refunds and red packets for losing in group buying will be immediately paid out, along with the remaining points from winning in group buying.
7. The creator of the group who wins in the group buying will get an additional 2% reward based on the order amount.
8. For each product category, when there are 5 successful group buying, the platform redeems 4 items with points at the full price and delivers 1 item.

Here is the breakdown of the earnings from participating in group buying for a month. Let’s see how much money I’ve made!

For a single account participating in group buying, you can join a total of 9 group buying per day across three product categories. In a month with 30 days, you can participate in 270 group purchases. Let’s assume that the probability is that each product in each category hits 3 orders in a month, resulting in a total of 27 wins and 243 losses. Each time someone doesn’t win, they receive a 5% cashback on the order amount, and those who win get the product and points reward.

The points reward is converted into the balance every day at midnight, at a rate of 0.05% of the current total points balance. Each group buying participation accelerates the conversion by 1%.

Now, let’s take examples to calculate the earnings for three different product categories:
Most Popular Product: Each item costs 20,000 Naira. Earnings for 3 products in 30 days are 20,000 × 5% × 81 = 81,000 Naira. You also receive 180,000 points and 9 items worth 20,000 Naira.
Newest Products: Each item costs 80,000 Naira. Earnings for 3 products in 30 days are 80,000 × 5% × 81 = 324,000 Naira. You also receive 720,000 points and 9 items worth 80,000 Naira.
High-Value Product: Each item costs 150,000 Naira. Earnings for 3 products in 30 days are 150,000 × 5% × 81 = 607,500 Naira. You also receive 1,350,000 points and 9 items worth 150,000 Naira.

Furthermore, for each product category, after accumulating 5 successful group buyings, you can opt to redeem 4 items with points and have one item shipped. So, for each product category, after accumulating 9 items, you can redeem 4, leaving you with 5 items available for shipping. In total, the platform across the three product categories can redeem and resell 12 items, resulting in a total of 4 items × 20,000 = 4 items × 80,000 + 4 items × 150,000 = 1,000,000 points.

In summary: With a single account, the maximum possible earnings in a month of full-time group buying participation are 1,012,500 Naira + 3,250,000 points + 15 items. Moreover, the points continue to be converted as balance every day, which should result in income higher than that of most white-collar workers!

Is it possible to earn money by establishing a promotion team and inviting friends to register and make purchases? Here’s the official mechanism of promotion rewards:

New registrations start at Level 0.
Referring 1 active user advances you to Level 1, and you can earn 2% of the team’s top-up amount as different promotion rewards of the level.
Referring 10 active users advances you to Level 2, and you can earn 4% of the team’s top-up amount as different promotion rewards of the level.
Referring 50 active users advances you to Level 3, and you can earn 6% of the team’s top-up amount as different promotion rewards of the level.
Referring 100 active users advances you to Level 4, and you can earn 8% of the team’s top-up amount as different promotion rewards of level.
Referring 500 active users advances you to Level 5, and you can earn 10% of the team’s top-up amount as different promotion rewards of the level.
Referring 1000 active users advances you to Level 6, and you can earn 12% of the team’s top-up amount as different promotion rewards of the level.

Note:
1. An active user is defined as someone who has made at least one top-up and purchase.
2. Different promotion rewards of the level: This is a calculation method for market promotion rewards. For example, if User A invites User B to register as an active user, and User B then invites User C to register as an active user, where A is at VIP3 and B is at VIP1. If User C tops up 10,000 Naira for shopping, the promotion commission for User A, as a VIP3, is calculated as 10,000 * (6% - 2%) = 400 Naira, and for User B, as a VIP1, it’s calculated as 10,000 * 2% = 200 Naira. As long as User C continues to top up and shop, both A and B will continue to receive promotion commissions.

According to the official system provided, I used two additional phone numbers to register two more accounts. Each account individually topped up and made purchases worth 10,000 Naira. My promotion account received 400 Naira as a commission. I am now actively trying to invite more friends to become active users!

If I manage to invite 20 people to become active users within a month, and some of them further invite others to become active users, I’m a bit hesitant to calculate my earnings. My monthly income will likely be much higher than that of most people!

Nevertheless, when you take all the calculations into account, the key to earning money effortlessly is to actively engage in group buying!

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum