Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Saraki’s emergence’ll lift Senate – Adeyemi

Smart-Adeyemi1

Former chairman of Senate Committee on Federal Capital Ter­ritory (FCT), Smart Adeyemi, yesterday said the emergence of Senator Buko­la Saraki as president of the Eighth Senate would take the upper House of the National Assembly to greater heights.
Adeyemi, who gave the as­surance in Abuja, said what he saw of Bukola’s performance as governor of Kwara State convinced him that the new helmsman of the Senate was highly capable of excellent per­formance in public office.
As governor, he said, Saraki ensured the provision of in­frastructure and enhanced the socio-economic environment of Kwara State to the extent that businesses thrived consid­erably.
He stated that he was not in doubt as to Saraki’s capabil­ity to lift the Senate to greater heights and ensure that the law­makers worked for the country.
“I had been convinced about the ability of the new Senate president to perform excellently long before now. He did well when he served as governor and he received commendations for that. I am sure that his elevation to the number three position in the country is a further opportu­nity for him to further uplift the socio-economic environment of Nigerians.
“What he needs is for his colleagues to rally round him in the onerous task ahead. I am therefore appealing to distinguished senators of the 8th Senate to support his lead­ership and bury the hatchet as regard the bitter contest for positions we just witnessed,” Adeyemi said.

source: sunnewsonline

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum