Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Report and expose all corruption and crimes in Nigeria. Help sanitize Nigeria.

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
edited May 2016 in Whistleblowers

report-expose-nigeria-corruption-naijanetwork-forum
Whistleblower is a person who makes public disclosure of corruption or wrongdoing.
It is my pleasure to announce the "Whistleblower" category on Naijanetwork forum. This category was created to give Nigerians the opportunity to FEARLESSLY expose corruption and crimes in Nigeria. Naijanetwork forum will NEVER give your identity to any entity regardless of it's presumed power or authority. You will be completely FREE of illegal unconstitutional prosecution from the government or any entity.

Please do not keep silence when you know that you have details of corruption or crime going on in Nigeria. Do not keep silence and allow few criminals in the name of politicians destroy our beloved country Nigeria. Do not keep silence and allow criminals destroy the very existence of Nigeria as a nation. It is time we start exposing their corrupt practices and crimes as Nigerian masses. Therefore, expose them on Naijanetwork forum without fear of prosecution and retaliation. You can create your username different from your real name. Naijanetwork forum administrators won't even know your real identity and neither will the government. Your exposure will help stop corruption and crime. You will at the end of the day feel GREAT knowing that it is your effort that saved countless lives in Nigeria.

If possible please give details of your report as much as you can. Remember you can also upload pictures to further prove your point. If Nigerian politicians and criminals know that there is an online forum like "Naijanetwork forum" where their corrupt practices and evil activities can be publicly exposed by anyone, they will be cautious in serving Nigeria and stop stealing public fund. Politicians will learn that their political position is not for self enrichment but to SERVE Nigerians that entrusted them with such powers. Enough is enough!!!

Join the current Nigerian government to fight corruption. Remember that your whistleblowing (reports) on this forum may speed up the arrest and prosecution of parties involved in corruption and crime. Expose every corrupt person starting from the president, former presidents, vice president, former vice presidents, senate president, former political office holders, chief justice, judges, magistrates, lawyers, ministers, commissioners, inspector general of police, police commissioners, chief of army staff, governors, senators, house of representative members, traditional rulers, Nigerian customs, NAFDAC, celebrities, uniform members (police, army and navy) ........... and down to office cleaners and gate-men. If EFCC that is responsible for fighting corruption in Nigeria is also corrupt, please do not hesitate to report and expose them.

Remember that nobody in Nigeria is above the law. All Nigerians must obey the supreme law of the land (the constitution). Rich and poor must obey the law. Hausas, Ibos ,Yorubas and others tribes must obey the law. This is the only way Nigeria will develop and become world power. Let all Nigerians collectively fight corruption and crime before it is too late. Please participate and help save NIGERIA.

As for me, I love Nigeria; but how about you? If you love Nigeria like I do, then join me on this fight so that our children and grandchildren will have brighter future.
Please excuse my typo and thank you for your time.
If you have any reservations or any point to add, please let your voice be heard by commenting below.

Comments

• JohnJohn Posts: 465
    edited September 2015
    I hope my fellow Nigerians take this wonderful opportunity to report and expose corruption and crimes in Nigeria. Reporting as anonymous won't do any harm.
  • it a good one...Just that before people can blow whistle, they get to be covered, safe and protected by our law...if not, its hard to come by!
  • ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
    If you are afraid of retribution by law, you should create a username different from your real name and then expose the wicked corrupt politician on this forum.

NOBODY will ever know your true identity; not Naijanetwork forum administrators nor the law/government. The idea is by exposing corruption, Nigerians and EFCC (if not corrupt themselves) will take note of what is going.
    The corrupt politician whose corrupt activity has been exposed knowing the stigma attached to the exposure will immediately apply caution and possibly stop his/her corrupt activity.
    So please let all Nigerians join hands to bring corrupt politicians to their knees.
  • nonsononso Posts: 1
    I agree with u Mr prosper, if every Nigerians can rise up against corruption, Nigeria will b a better place. We shouldn't b afraid of exposing corrupt nd greedy leaders.
    Nigerians living abroad should also post the images of all properties the corrupt politicians bought with looted Nigerian money on this forum too. That way they will be exposed too.
    Corruption MUST end in Nigeria.
    Naijanetwork forum is leading the fight online.
    edited December 2015
    oskaaay said:

it a good one...Just that before people can blow whistle, they get to be covered, safe and protected by our law...if not, its hard to come by!

You do not need Nigerian protection before exposing corruption because protection will never be granted even when it is official. However, on Naijanetwork forum, you can freely detail any corrupt practices without fear of retribution. This is because your identify is not known unless you personally want to identify yourself.
  • Hope it will end soon.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum