Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Dream Big Wherever you dream of going in life, Forever Living Products is a great vehicle for you

hendrixhendrix Posts: 1
edited September 2015 in Ads, Promos, Sales
Dream Big

Wherever you dream of going in life, Forever Living Products is a great vehicle for getting you there. Starting in your own home, you can build a business that provides you the time and money to do the things you’ve always wanted to do.
What do you dream of? A new car? A nicer home? Extended vacations? Paying off debt? Better Wealth?
With Forever Living Products, they’re all closer than you think!
If you’re looking for more out of life -- a healthier mind and body, more control over how you earn an income, richer rewards for your effort, and more time for yourself and your family -- you can find it here!
Invest a few moments and see what Forever Living Products

The forever living plan entails that you sell the product as well as introduce/sponsor new members . You earn money on the volume of products you buy, on the volume of purchase of your down lines and you also get bonuses and incentives. You also earn money from the sale of the products you sell. Believe me, it is not an opportunity to pass up.

There is a large market out there. So many that are ignorant of this great opportunity. check out the online training program at www.flponlinetraining.com

You need a sponsor to start up. Let me be that person. There is no registration fee. To purchase your products as a distributor, you do not pay through me or anyone so the issue of 419 is out of it.

Think about it.

Yes! You will have to sell their products. What the company wants is for you to use and/or sell their products. They don't do adverts, so once you become a distributor, you are their medium to the outside. That is why they can afford to give you bonuses and pay you well. The advert money goes to you.

The products sell themselves. They are premium products. Forever living has been in existence as a company for 30years and present in Nigeria for 10years. So it's not a business you should be afraid of investing in. They are not going to disappear overnight.

Check their site www.foreverliving.com for their products. Products range from bee products such as honey, bee propolis cream, to aloe vera products such as their aloe juices(bitter and sweet variants) to milkshakes, energy drinks, skin care products, perfume, make up, supplements etc

Check them out.

Yes my brothers/sister, YOU CAN!

I have only just started but i know people that are making a living from this.

One of them is earning over N400,000 presently, which is same as what she's earning as a branch manager. She plans to resign from her job as soon as she hits 1M.

It's not free money, you have to work for it. However, the good news is that you will see the result of your effort.

Think about it, check the site www.foreverliving.com and let me know if you have more questions or
when you want to be a part of this great opportunity.

Why work everyday only to make someone else richer?
Why live from paycheck to paycheck when you can be financially independent?
Why put up with unreasonable hours when you can work at your own pace?
Why continue to work hard without the adequate compensation for your effort?
Why continue to look for that job that is not forthcoming when you can create one yourself?

There are a lot of frustrations we go through daily. We all want to be financially independent.
As a distributor on the network, you can earn as much as you desire, it all depends on you.
We work unreasonable hours at work, we are faced with work related challenges daily and yet we don't quit.
Imagine that we just put in half of the effort we put in at work into our own personal business. What do you think the result will be?

Well believe me, forever living provides us with this opportunity to be our own boss and earn well.

The company has got lots of fantastic , premium products. All you need to do is to join as a distributor and introduce this great business to others as well and you are on your way to making millions.

While you may think that you cannot market anything to save your life, believe me you can. I never thought i could too. We set limitations for ourselves. Even bank maketers will tell you they cannot market and yet when they are given targets, they find ways to meet those targets, so why not be the driver of your future and set your own targets.

To know more about this great opportunity, and sign up with me, you can reach me on [email protected] or call and whatsapp me on 07034249217. You can visit the forever living site on www.foreverliving.com
Wish you all the best

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum