Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Boost Your Google Adsense Earnings

Okay, you might be wondering and wanting to ask ‘Is this a tutorial blog?’ answer is NO!, and i don’t do tutorials and how to’s either. The reason i post this on my ‘News And Media’ Blog, is for the benefits of newbie bloggers and webmaster and my fellow members on ‘Facebook BloggersLab’. Most of you reading this (probloggers) might already know this trick hence this post is not for everybody.
Without wasting much of your time and mine, let me cut to the chase…
But wait…

Do you know your Adsense earnings might be low due to low CPC (Cost Per Click) ads. And what does that low CPC ads mean and how does it affect your earnings? Have you ever thought of increasing your Google Adsense revenue by blocking some low paying ads?

Actually some ads in Google Adsense has really low bid and that can be $0.01 per click — for example. In this case your Adsense earning might be lower if your blog shows this kind of Ads.

So today we’re here with a trick to increase your Google Adsense income by blocking those small paying ads.

The only legal way here’s what you can do is to block some lower advertisements who pay badly lower CPC than others. Of course not all the Adwords advertisers bid relatively high for their targeted ads so if your site content is weak, having lower CTR, relatively weak keywords which can’t generate $.5(least per click) then you can block those advertising URLs who pay very small amount CPC which are listed below.

STEPS!
1. Log In To Your Google Adsense Account

2. Navigate to Allow & block ads

3. You can see there are several option for blocking multiple ads. General Category, Sensitive Category, Advertisers URLs etc.

Based on your site content you can block different categorical ads by this option. To show relevant ads you can block those categories, which are not related to your niche.

4. Click Advertisers URLs — in the box you have to paste the URLs and click Block URLs

5. Now you’ll see the low paying URLs blocked.

Click here for list of low paying domains

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum