Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead.

uandauanda Posts: 4
edited September 2015 in Webmaster
What if you could make money from every single person that visits your website even if they do not buy or click any of your banners... Sounds interesting right? sit back, relax and continue reading…

Today I’m talking about pop under adverts from propeller.

This is an Ad network that has been working since 2011. Although 4 years isn’t that much for an Ad Network, they now serve 650 million of daily impressions and have several monetization methods for both desktop and mobile traffic. They aren’t small at all.

In fact, they have so much traffic and publishers that they’re ranked 60 on Alexa .

What’s a Pop Under?

It’s an Ad that pop ups in a new tab or Window and shows a landing page. If you have visited streaming websites, download websites and basically any website in the entertainment niche that’s not owned by a big brand, you’ve probably seen pop ups and pop unders.

However, Propeller uses a less intrusive technology called On Click Pop Under, which means the ad is only triggered after the user clicks anywhere on your website.

I use to run different blogs and websites and all my profits came from clicks on google banners around viral news. Many website designers do this and get thousands of visitors per day. The readers don’t just come in and read the article. They actually click the video to be reproduced, or click the Like/retweet buttons, or just click to other articles.

And for each one of those actions you could be earning more money without losing the revenue from your banner ads.

Conclusions: Think out of the box. Also Don't let Google adsense rejection stop you from making money from you website.

As you can see, there are many ways to monetize your traffic. Most people think of affiliate links or banners to promote offers Amazon and Adsense, but there are dozens of strategies to monetize your traffic and earn more money.

The best thing about pop unders is that the quantity of traffic you have doesn’t matter to get started. Even if you have a few hundred visits per day only, and you receive a few clicks on your banners, you can add some revenue implementing pop unders. Banner CTR is not important anymore.

Signup here and thank me letter

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum