Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Fake Kidnapper Arrested Trying To Dupe SUN Deputy Managing Director

kidnapper

Detectives attached to the Lagos State Police Command have arrested a fake suspected kidnapper, who tried to swindle The Sun Newspapers Deputy Managing Director (DMD), Mr. Steve Nwosu, when his wife, Toyin, was kidnapped. The suspect, Odo Sebastian, 25, a graduate of Economics from Kogi State University, was said to have got Nwosu’s phone number from one of the national dailies and put a call across to him, claiming that his wife was in his custody. He demanded N100,000 from Nwosu if he wanted to have his wife back alive. Sebastian said: “The news about the kidnapped wife of The Sun DMD broke at a time when I desperately needed money.

The money was to pay for something in school. I cashed in on the situation to possibly extort money from him. I got Nwosu’s phone number from the back of the paper. I put a phone call across to him. I told him that I could assist to get the release of his wife. The man was so excited when I told him. He asked me how much he would send to me.
I told him to send only N100,000.” According to Sebastian, Nwosu told him that he had N2.5 million as a ransom for anybody who was ready to assist in locating and securing his wife’s release. He said: “When Nwosu mentioned that huge amount, I was shocked because I’d never received or touched such amount of money before.

Immediately I heard about the money, I told him to send the money to me. I waited endlessly. The following day, without receiving the money, I called him. But to my surprise, he told me he had sent the money to the real kidnappers. I stopped discussing with him. I was later arrested by the police who tracked me through my phone conversation.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/fake-kidnapper-arrested-trying-to-dupe-sun-deputy-managing-director/

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum