Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Rock your attire with Gele

bibingbibing Posts: 2,160
edited November 2015 in Fashions
Gele

NIGERIAN women are now known to wear gele (headgear) to different events. Gele is a Yoruba word which literally means “headscarf”’ or “headgear.” These beautiful African pieces give women the sophisticated edge.

They were usually worn with traditional attire in the past, but these days they are combined with a variety of outfits in a unique way. Some women don’t wear gele just because they don’t know how to tie it.

I think every woman should learn how to wear their gele themselves to avoid incomplete dressing when going for an occasion. However, if you are not gifted with the art of tying the gele, there are a number of ready made options available.

Source: The Nation

Comments

• bibing said:

Gele

NIGERIAN women are now known to wear gele (headgear) to different events. Gele is a Yoruba word which literally means “headscarf”’ or “headgear.” These beautiful African pieces give women the sophisticated edge.

They were usually worn with traditional attire in the past, but these days they are combined with a variety of outfits in a unique way. Some women don’t wear gele just because they don’t know how to tie it.

I think every woman should learn how to wear their gele themselves to avoid incomplete dressing when going for an occasion. However, if you are not gifted with the art of tying the gele, there are a number of ready made options available.

Source: The Nation

I also did a follow up post with more details about the types of gele and how to learn the art of gele.

You must rock your attire with gele this coming occasion when you click here

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum