Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Amazon to Nigeria - Buy whatever you want from Amazon and ship to Nigeria. Delivery in Lagos only.

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
edited April 2016 in Amazon
buy from amazon ship to Nigeria
Please note that this forum is our official customer service site so ask your questions (comments) here. We are always available to answer your questions.

Amazon is the biggest online retailer in the world. You can buy virtually every item you need on Amazon. However, for Nigerian customers, Amazon does not ship to Nigeria. This is why I started this topic to help Nigerians living in Nigeria to to shop online on Amazon and get their packages securely delivered to Lagos, Nigeria. Shopping on Amazon and shipping to Nigeria is very simple if you can fellow the instructions on this discussion. If at any time, you have question, feel free to comment below. Your question will be answered as soon as possible.

So how do I shop on Amazon and ship to Lagos, Nigeria? These are the steps to follow;
  1. Have a Nigerian ATM Debit bank card with either MasterCard or VISA card logo on it.
  2. Of course, have enough money on your bank account to paid for the item you want to buy.
  3. Make sure you remember the billing address of your card. Billing address is the address on your Nigerian bank account. That is the address you gave the bank when you applied for your ATM card. It is important that you remember the address to avoid decline of your payment by Amazon fraud detection system. So call your bank to clarify the address if you have forgotten.
  4. It is also a good idea to call your bank and let them know that you will be using your card online so that fraud detection system won't stop your payment.
  5. A good internet access on a PC or mobile device. You won't want internet access to be interrupted during the process.
  6. On checkout on Amazon, use the address below as your shipping address (make no mistake on the address);

Your Shipping Address

(Your Name Here)
    Allworld International Inc - Naijanetwork Forum
    67 W Merrick Road
    Valley Stream NY 11580
    U.S.A
    Phone: +1 (516) 620-0563
    Fax: +1 (516) 620-0564
    Email: [email protected]
  7. Note that Amazon will give you the option to bill you by Naira equivalent of USDollar price of what you are buying.
  8. It takes Amazon few days to deliver your package at our address above. Once your package is delivered, Amazon will notify you by email.
  9. Packages are securely shipped to Nigeria according to these policies.

Air Shipping
    Price: 3.35 USD per pounds weight of your package
    Duration: It takes maximum of 6 days to be delivered to Lagos Nigeria.

Sea Shipping
    Price: 1.00 USD per pounds weight of your package
    Duration: It takes maximum of 52 days to be delivered to Lagos Nigeria.

NOTE: Package weight
    Your package weight is either Actual Weight of Package or Volume Weight of Package, whichever is bigger will be used as your Package weight.

What is Actual Weight?
    It is the actual weight of your package got from a weight machine.

What is Volume Weight?
    Volume weight is used due to bulkiness of some packages that are very light. So how is volume weight calculated? The formula is below:

Volume Weight = (Length of package X Width of package X Height of package) divided by 166.
  10. Once your package reaches Lagos Nigeria, you will be called to pay (shipping cost only) and pick up your package at the address below;

Our Lagos Pickup Location

Cigiworld International
    Off Osolo Way, #12 Gani Williams Close
    Ajao Estates
    Lagos, Nigeria
    Phone: +234 (803) 324-9722
  11. If you want home delivery in Lagos, it can be arranged with additional sum of ₦3,000. Please note that home delivery is not possible outside Lagos as for now.

That is all. So go ahead and start shopping on Amazon. Comment below if you have question.

Comments

• Please can I use the address to buy from eBay?
  • ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
    jessejons wrote: »
    Please can I use the address to buy from eBay?
    Yes, you can.
  • JayEhmmyJayEhmmy Posts: 1
    Hello sir.
    I don't mean to be rude, but please, can I put full faith in you?
    Like, I won't lose my money but get my order?
  • ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
    JayEhmmy wrote: »
    Hello sir.
    I don't mean to be rude, but please, can I put full faith in you?
    Like, I won't lose my money but get my order?

Read the post and contact the appropriate companies in charge. I am not in charge okay. Again read the post.
  • bengemsbengems Posts: 1
    Is this shipping method still available and has anyone tried using them without problems?

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum