Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

The Diary Of A Bored Young Lady

BrainyloveBrainylove Posts: 16
edited March 2016 in Celebrities | Gossips
Can't believe i'm actually doing this; keeping an online diary. My friends see it as something crazy, but i just thought I should try and see how it goes, since i enjoy spending time by myself......

I'm writing this in a very sad mood, and i wonder if i'll truly be happy again. But i'm trusting God that i will. I'm gonna write about me, what i've been through; the good, the bad/rough times;and also my hopes and dreams for the future. Many times in our lives we are dropped, crumpled and ground into dirt by descisions we make and the
circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened, or what will happen, we will never loose our value in God's eyes. We just
gotta get up everyday, love God and do our best.

He will do the rest. I'm a young girl full of flaws and insecurities, sometimes shy.
Studying Information Technology, somewhere in Africa. I'm an introvert; melancholy phlegmatic, and......... i'm left handed. *smiles*

Today happens to be my saddest day this year, i received the news of my brothers death. I still wish someone will call and tell me 'hi girl, twas all a joke'..... but unfortunately its not. I'm gonna deal with this pain all by myself,because i'm far away from home..... probably one of the reasons i
started a diary here; to pour out my mind whenever i feel like. But as they say, "time heals". I really hope it does because right now i feel like i've reached my elastic limit,
like i'm gonna break. Dear Lord, your grace and strength is all i need.... Amen.
Hmmmm..... its 12:36am and i'm stil talking to myself.

No! Not really to myself, talking to my diary. I still can't sleep. My brothers death stil fresh in my mind. Let me talk to God, I know He's gonna comfort me and give me a peaceful sleep. Good night diary....

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum