Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Another Premier League Coach Resigns

bibingbibing Posts: 2,160
coach

Ladun Bosso, coach of the Nigeria Premier League side Abia Warrior has quit his position as the first team technical adviser of the club.

Bosso led the Umuahia based team to 10th place in the just concluded 2015 NPFL season and has quit for failing to lead the team to continental places.

Bosso told Saharareportersports.com that rumours of his exit are true. He also thanked the club management, players and supporters that worked with him whilein charge of the club.

He said: “For every rumour there is always evidence of prove, so it is no rumour again because I have parted ways with the club. I have tried with the club for two seasons, and I know I have given it my best so it’s time for me to move on.

“I want to specifically thank the club chairman, Emeka Inyama, the supporters of the club and all the players that has worked with me within the period I spent with the club.”

A source within the club however said the coach’s contract expired at the end of the just concluded season.

The source said: “From what I know, Bosso’s contract expired with Abia Warriors at the end of this season, and the club management decided not to renew his contract, so he has to move on in his career.”

Source: Naij

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum