Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Once a force for good, Nigeria's military, through militias, crosses border into darkness

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
edited September 2014 in Terrorism

Terror Tears Through Nigeria: Hunting Boko Haram, Part 1

Inside a Nigerian Death House: Hunting Boko Haram, Part 2

Comments

• ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
    edited September 2014
    Honestly I don't know what Nigeria is becoming. Killing innocent people without good evidence of being boko haram members, is as bad as the boko haram itself. So much lives have been lost and Nigerian government as usual has done nothing civilized about this. If people lack no trust in the military, they may as well join Boko Haram and fight the military till death.
    Now, I am not even sure who is evil and who is good - boko haram or the military?

I guess the military should use more civilized method in fighting boko haram than using locals. I believe equipping the military with modern weapons and promise by the government to pay a huge amount of money (at least 10 million naira) to the family of any military guy who dies or gets injured fighting boko haram will encourage our military guys enough and send boko haram going. Nigeria is a rich country and has enough money to equip and pay military than using local gangs against innocent people. Nigeria politicians should stop embezzling public money and focus on flushing out the EVIL called boko haram.

May God restore Nigeria back to peace.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum