Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Forum moderators needed.

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
edited April 2016 in Webmaster
be_a_moderator_on_naijanetwork_forum2
Avail yourself the opportunity to be a part of Naijanetwork forum. Although moderation membership position on this forum is non-paid, there are a lot of opportunities it will present at the long run. If you are interested in becoming our moderator, then read on.

The responsibilities of moderators are:
1. Keep his/her assigned category/categories busy by posting (discussions and comments).
2. Share posts (discussions) on Facebook and Twitter.
3. Edit posts (discussions and comments)
4. Delete posts (discussions and comments)
5. Close posts (discussions and comments)
6. Sink posts (discussions and comments)

Below are the groups of moderated categories.

1. Moderator
Politics
Corruption
Whistleblowers
Crime
Terrorism

2. Moderator
Sports

3. Moderator
Celebrities / Gossips
Fashions
Jokes
Events
TV / Movies
Music / Radio

4. Moderator
Health
Automobile
Science

5. Moderator
Religion

6. Moderator
Education
NYSC

7. Moderator
Jobs / Vacancies

8. Moderator
VISA / Travel
Foods / Culture
Agriculture

9. Moderator
Writing / Literature
Dating / Marriage

10. Moderator
Gaming
Programming
Webmaster
Computers
Phones / Tablets
Graphics / Video

11. Moderator
Properties
Business
Ads, Promos, Sales
Car Market
Technology Market

To be a considered, login/register and let me know which moderator group number as written above you are interested in by commenting below. Also let me know why you are the best fit for moderating your chosen category group.

Please note, you can ask questions by comments below.

Comments

• MellorixMellorix Posts: 1
    7 and 10 i believe i have what it takes to make those section move very well,also i have a broad knowledge about the section/category i have selected..hope to hear from you soon
  • ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
    Hello @Mellorix thank you for your interest on 7 and 10. I will get back to your as soon as possible okay
    edited March 2016
    Mellorix said:

7 and 10 i believe i have what it takes to make those section move very well,also i have a broad knowledge about the section/category i have selected..hope to hear from you soon

I PM you, check your inbox on this forum and PM/reply me back okay.
    @Mellorix - congratulations. Your membership has been promoted to a moderator status. Check details on your inbox.
  • oskaaayoskaaay Posts: 17
    "Avail yourself the opportunity to be a part of Naijanetwork forum. Although moderation membership position on this forum is non-paid, there are a lot of opportunities it will present at the long run. "

That is good and interesting but not complete...If you could take time to list responsibilities then nothing should hinder you from listing the opportunities and benefits at the long run (and precisely when it will start showing up and what to have been achieved by each admin before it shows up).

With that there will be better prospect of what is ahead and you may get more responses though the sincerity is that a token compensation at start will also encourage better.

Wishing you all the best!
    oskaaay said:

"Avail yourself the opportunity to be a part of Naijanetwork forum. Although moderation membership position on this forum is non-paid, there are a lot of opportunities it will present at the long run. "

That is good and interesting but not complete...If you could take time to list responsibilities then nothing should hinder you from listing the opportunities and benefits at the long run (and precisely when it will start showing up and what to have been achieved by each admin before it shows up).

With that there will be better prospect of what is ahead and you may get more responses though the sincerity is that a token compensation at start will also encourage better.

Wishing you all the best!

If you know the forum Nairaland, then you should understand that Nairaland does not pay its moderators. However, Nairaland moderators have some benefits they enjoy which ordinary members do not enjoy.

As for Naijanetwork forum, I will list the benefits of moderators later. Also I have to figure out how much to pay moderators to get them started and encouraged as you said. I will get you posted.
  • captainleecaptainlee Posts: 66
    Number 2, will be interested in being a moderator on the selected forum because i enjoy have vast knowledge on sporting activities. Thank you
    edited May 2016

Number 2, will be interested in being a moderator on the selected forum because i enjoy have vast knowledge on sporting activities. Thank you

Pls check your email.
  • sylithsylith Posts: 1
    I would have had interest in no 10..you can search for my posts and contributions on nairaland and other forums... But I am also capable of handling.. 11 have a lot of knowledge of web development /design with content management systems.. Some Web based markup/programming languages under my belt..
    sylith said:
    I would have had interest in no 10..you can search for my posts and contributions on nairaland and other forums... But I am also capable of handling.. 11 have a lot of knowledge of web development /design with content management systems.. Some Web based markup/programming languages under my belt..
    Please check your inbox, I have responded to your request.
  • harriharri Posts: 17
    Am of the strong view that i will do well if taken as a moderator for the dating/marriage section.
    Hope to hear from you.
    harri wrote: »
    Am of the strong view that i will do well if taken as a moderator for the dating/marriage section.
    Hope to hear from you.
    I have upgraded your membership to moderator on - Writing|Literature, Dating|Marriage categories.
  • Number 10 can be a good side for me to moderate...
    Wish to hear from you soon
  • Nice forum.
    I know you'll also need a Female Moderator.
    I would go for 9 and 10 only.
    Thanks and I hope I'd be considered.
    Jasmine wrote: »
    Nice forum.
    I know you'll also need a Female Moderator.
    I would go for 9 and 10 only.
    Thanks and I hope I'd be considered.
    Sure, I have upgraded you to the role of a moderator for 9 and 10.
  • IfexxyIfexxy Posts: 1
    Hello thanks for this, i would like to be a mod in 1 and 3 cos i have wide knowledge about it and am also a blogger.
  • saintdavsaintdav Posts: 3
    i will b real gud in jokez
  • Hello,
    I am interested in being a moderator in your forum.

I will like to moderate number 1 and 6.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum