Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Famous quotations from Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
edited April 2016 in Celebrities | Gossips
Below are some famous quotations from Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe. Some are really hilarious.

quotations-of-robert-mugabe

1)
Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum & you realise witchcraft is real
Robert Mugabe
2)
If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.
Robert Mugabe
3)
South Africans will kick down a statue of a dead white man but won’t even attempt to slap a live one. Yet they can stone to death a black man simply because he’s a foreigner
Robert Mugabe
4)
Dont fight even over girlfriends. The country is full of beautiful women. If you cant get one, come to Mugabe for assistance.
Robert Mugabe
5)
I am still the Hitler of the time. This Hitler has only one objective: justice for his people, sovereignty for his people, recognition of the independence of his people and their rights over their resources. If that is Hitler, then let me be Hitler tenfold. Ten times, that is what we stand for.
Robert Mugabe
6)
If you take men and lock them in a house for five years and tell them to come up with two children and they fail to do that, then we will chop off their heads.
Robert Mugabe
7)
What is the problem? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.
Robert Mugabe
8)
The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.
Robert Mugabe
9)
Mr Bush, Mr. Blair and now Mr Brown's sense of human rights precludes our people's right to their God-given resources, which in their view must be controlled by their kith and kin. I am termed dictator because I have rejected this supremacist view and frustrated the neo-colonialists.
Robert Mugabe
10)
We have said we will never collapse, never ever. We may have our droughts, our poverty, but as a people we shall never collapse, never ever.
Robert Mugabe
11)
We don't mind having sanctions banning us from Europe. We are not Europeans.
Robert Mugabe
12)
The Commonwealth is a mere club, but it has become like an 'Animal Farm' where some members are more equal than others. How can Blair claim to regulate and direct events and still say all of us are equals?
Robert Mugabe
13)
Don't drink at all, don't smoke, you must exercise and eat vegetables and fruit.
Robert Mugabe
14)
The white man is not indigenous to Africa. Africa is for Africans. Zimbabwe is for Zimbabweans.
Robert Mugabe
15)
The land is ours. It's not European and we have taken it, we have given it to the rightful people... Those of white extraction who happen to be in the country and are farming are welcome to do so, but they must do so on the basis of equality.
Robert Mugabe
16)
Only God who appointed me will remove me.
Robert Mugabe
17)
The voice of Mr Bush and the voice of Mr Blair can't decide who shall rule in Zimbabwe, who shall rule in Africa, who shall rule in Asia, who shall rule in Venezuela, who shall rule in Iran, who shall rule in Iraq,
Robert Mugabe
18)
Africa must revert to what it was before the imperialists divided it. These are artificial divisions which we, in our pan-African concept will seek to remove.
Robert Mugabe
19)
It's not possible that women can be at par with men,
Robert Mugabe
20)
Cricket civilizes people and creates good gentlemen. I want everyone to play cricket in Zimbabwe; I want ours to be a nation of gentlemen.
Robert Mugabe
21)
It could never be a correct justification that, because the whites oppressed us yesterday when they had power, that the blacks must oppress them today because they have power.
Robert Mugabe
22)
South Africa needs a second liberation.
Robert Mugabe
23)
Was it not enough punishment and suffering in history that we were uprooted and made helpless slaves not only in new colonial outposts but also domestically.
Robert Mugabe
24)
We will have no mercy for white people regarding the land, they cannot own our soil.
Robert Mugabe
25)
Countries such as the U.S. and Britain have taken it upon themselves to decide for us in the developing world, even to interfere in our domestic affairs and to bring about what they call regime change.
Robert Mugabe
26)
We will proceed with current land reform with or without sanctions, ... Let that position be known here and abroad and let the commercial farmers tell that to their constituency or constituencies overseas.
Robert Mugabe
27)
We of Africa protest that, in this day and age, we should continue to be treated as lesser human beings than other races.
Robert Mugabe
28)
We have fought for our land, we have fought for our sovereignty, small as we are we have won our independence and we are prepared to shed our blood.... So, Blair keep your England, and let me keep my Zimbabwe.
Robert Mugabe
29)
In most recent times, as the West started being hostile to us, we deliberately declared a Look East policy.
Robert Mugabe
30)
We are no longer going to ask for the land, but we are going to take it without negotiating.
Robert Mugabe
Source: azquotes

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum