Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

This article is a must read for everyone. It can definitely change your life and make you successful

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
edited April 2016 in Writing / Literature
whatever-you-want-to-do-just-start
This is a wonderful article that encourages you to start working on your dreams instead of procrastination.
Please read below;

I have a feeling you know what I’m talking about. That project, that blog, that website, that thing. Just start.
There’s a reason you can’t stop thinking about it, you know.
So send that email, buy that domain name, make that call. Whatever it takes, start.
Maybe your idea will be a huge success, maybe it’ll be a small flame, maybe it’ll be a flood. Don’t you owe it to yourself to find out?
Maybe you feel uncertain, unprepared or unqualified. But what you have right now is enough. You are enough. So, start.
If you’re waiting for the “right time”, you’ll be waiting forever. In fact, if your idea is worth it, you’ll never feel ready. Progress begins at the end of your comfort zone. That’s when it gets meaningful. That’s when things get interesting.
You can prepare and plan and over-analyze as much as you like. The real learning begins when you start creating. The beauty is in the challenge. The growth is in the struggle.
Inspiration only comes knocking every once in a while. Are you going to open the door or deny your idea its right to become? Are you going to deny yourself the chance to get started?
Turn “I’m not sure I can” into “I’ll figure it out”. Start now, work hard and you will figure the rest out. Just start.
Stop saying you don’t have time. Everyone has 15 minutes a day. Stop using “perfectionism” as an excuse. “Perfectionists” are just procrastinators in disguise. If you’re worrying about what people will think, don’t. I promise they’re focusing too much on their own hopes, dreams and aspirations to scrutinize yours.
The only regret you’ll have is doing nothing at all.
Put down your phone. Now. Use an app like Focus Lock to banish you from social media for a few hours. Go old school and use an egg timer. Say no to seeing that friend. Yet another lunch date can wait, your idea cannot. Just start.
Before you know it, spring will turn into winter and 2016 will turn into 2017. The only person in control of your year is *you*. Make this the year. Just. Start.
Never forget that everyone you’ve ever met has worried about failing at something. The difference is that some people — the people whose stories you have heard and applauded — chose to start anyway. We’re all scared and we’re all making it up as we go along.
So start and start now.
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever has. For the love of god, don’t let it kill yours too.
Please, whatever you do, just start.
via: huffingtonpost.com

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum