Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

American made Gold jewelry with no irritation and lifetime guarantee. A must read for everyone.

CuttyCutty Posts: 9
edited May 2016 in Fashions
cutty-kay-jewelers-1

Hello Ladies & Gents,

Do you (or your loved ones) experience irritation or scratches or fading whenever you/they use any jewelry? Hypoallergenic or allergy-free is term used to describe any substance or product that causes some discomfort or irritation or allergy when used. Research has shown that over 90% of metals especially those with Nickel and Lead are highly allergic, hence causes skin irritation and discomfort when they come in contact with the skin. Unfortunately, these alloys (Nickel and Lead) are in large deposit in many fashion jewelry products such as necklaces, earrings, chains, etc.

One very popularly known hypoallergenic and allergy-free metal is stainless steel especially the highly polished variants. Owing to their non irritating/scratching attributes, polished stainless steels are widely used as an insertion to support the human frame following a surgery, hence also widely known as surgical stainless steel. Very few fashion jewelry companies especially in the United States unlike China have recently started using hypoallergenic surgical stainless steel with no Nickel nor Lead for their jewelry production. Part of the reason for this is due to strict laws against use of allergic substances in consumer or fashion products in United States.

Just recently, my younger sister who finished her youth service in Lagos in May bought and used an American jewelry product called Cutty & Kay (or C&K - www.ckjewelers.com) which they were told in the NYSC camp to be of hypoallergenic 24 karat gold layered over highly polished surgical stainless steel. These jewelry were sold to corp members as low as #500 with 100% cash-back guarantee on irritation or fading. My sister carelessly used hers to bath/shower all the time, and after about 2 months, she noticed that the quality of the jewelry remains the same. So, she told me about it. Luckily for her, she still has the label of the earring. On further search of the company name Cutty & Kay Jewelers (www.ckjewelers.com) , I found out that it's a Nigerian based company with head office in Lagos and specializes in distribution of hypoallergenic American jewelries (gold, silver, diamond) all over Africa.

I'm quite impressed and still in awe at my sister's experience, and thought I should share it will fellow Naijanetwork members who might have sisters, wives, relatives, etc who always experience skin irritation whenever they use jewelry products or tired of junks from China in the name of jewelries everywhere in the market. This company (www.ckjewelers.com) are currently running a promo and have what they call "VIP" package targeted at young graduates, students and individuals who are looking for decent and extra source of income with 100% return on investment. With 30,000 naira VIP registration, the VIP gets over #35,000 worth of C&K (www.ckjewelers.com) products, their branded display case, T-shirt, catalog, etc. As a registered VIP, every subsequent purchase of any C&K (www.ckjewelers.com) product is sold at 50% discount. More so, each VIP gets a #20,000 naira commission for each new VIP he/she recruits and an ipad after recruiting the 20th VIP.

Website Link: Click here
VIP Registration Link: Click here
For Contact Link and Wholesale Inquiry: Click here

cutty-kay-jewelers-2
cutty-kay-jewelers-3
cutty-kay-jewelers-4

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum