Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Are you a Nigerian blog or website owner? Get a professional review of your blog and website today.

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
edited May 2016 in Webmaster
Post your the URL or the website link of your blog and website on the comment section below to get professional reviews of your website. We at Naijanetwork forum and other members of this forum will give you excellent review of your website. The reviews will help you improve and make the most out of your blog or website.

review-blogs-nigeria-min

Comments

• harriharri Posts: 17
    My blog is www.harryscope.com your reviews are welcomed.
  • ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
    harri wrote: »
    Your blog speed is good. It is responsive on mobile devices. The design is equally good.
    However, your traffic is poor. This is a problem of SEO (search engine optimization). You might want to take the advantage of posting your blog topics on forums like this one (Naijanetwork forum) with a link to your blog to leavarage the benefit of backlink and traffic to your blog.

This and other SEO improvements on your blog will improve your traffic.
  • harriharri Posts: 17
    Prosper wrote: »
    harri wrote: »
    Your blog speed is good. It is responsive on mobile devices. The design is equally good.
    However, your traffic is poor. This is a problem of SEO (search engine optimization). You might want to take the advantage of posting your blog topics on forums like this one (Naijanetwork forum) with a link to your blog to leavarage the benefit of backlink and traffic to your blog.

This and other SEO improvements on your blog will improve your traffic.

Thanks very much for the review.
    Traffic has been my biggest problem since i started harryscope.com but registering with this forum has given me an assurance of generating considerable traffic to my blog.

I do pledge to as well help in the smooth progress of this group by making posts that are of immense benefits to everyone both members and non-members.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum