Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Break into Financial Freedom with Helping Hands International

captainleecaptainlee Posts: 66
edited June 2016 in Business

Helping Hands international H2i Membership is a one-time donation of N6,600 ($40) H2i exchange rate is a Standard rate of N165 per $1 After this donation, you'll be registered. You'll then have one H2i account (with inbuilt eWallet). With this one account, you're to invite two people, who in turn will invite their two people and so on...
     However, H2i allows one person to have more than one account. If you have the capacity to invite more than two people, you can choose to go for multiple account registrations. 1 account = N6,600 3 accounts = N19,800 7 accounts = N46,200 15 accounts = N99,000 Depending on your financial capacity also, you can choose the number of accounts you wish to have with H2i.
      Multiple accounts = multiple responsibilities And multiple accounts = multiple earnings. With 1 account, you'll have..  One laptop after stage two,
One Elantra car after stage three and
One Jeep after stage 4.
        But With 7 accounts every incentive multiplies by Seven; Similarly, with 15 accounts, every reward is in 15 places.
It's good to have at least 3 accounts. It's GOOD with 1 account, BETTER with 3 accounts, BEST with 7 accounts and MORE REWARDING with 15 accounts.
        No selling and buying of products.... Just make your donation of #6,600 ($40), refer two people and earn as your network grows. There is no limit to how many people you refer therefore there is no limit to how much you earn.. It is a continous earning process....

For more information and registration process
Call: 09023357655
Whatsapp: 09053081938

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum