Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Help fellow Nigerians know about this job by sharing on social media.

How #6,600 can turn your Financial Status Around

1.Make sure YOU have read and understood what we stand for as an organization ,  what your benefits are and what are expected of YOU to do in other to get the benefits.  If YOU don't know this yet,  pls kindly visit our website www.helpinghandsinternational.biz and carefully study it.

Once YOU are armed with full knowledge  of the opportunity,  its now time to join.  YOU need to make a donation to the tune of either
1. $40( N6600 Nigeria only) for just one account.

2. $120( N19800 Nigeria only) for opening three accounts
3. $280 (N46,200 Nigeria only) for seven accounts.

4. $600 (#99,000 Nigeria only) for 15 accounts.

This donation also stand as your membership fee. Its is a one-time payment for life. If you are interested in making serious money in H2i, I don't expect YOU to start with anything less than $120 or ( N19800 for those in Nigeria only.)

2.For those Living in Countries other than Nigeria,  Send Western Union or Moneygram.  

I know the next question in your heart is;

WHY MUST YOU PAY INTO MY ACCOUNT?

Good question! You see,
In Helping Hands community, our means of payment is called ewallet or emoney Not CASH. It is an electronics currency and YOU have to own enough to make your donation.

As a new prospect  , you don't have  this yet. For this reason you have to pay to someone who has it to pay on your behalf from his or her Ewallet account to get you registered.

YOU CAN Only find Ewallet and buy from only registered and active members of Helping hands international.  Most often, the best person to buy from and Pay for your donation in other to get registered is your sponsor.  I am already a success story in Helping Hands International and am very  interested in duplicating my kind of success in YOU. So fear not!  

Hence, to get registered, you have to pay to your sponsor(me) for the ewallet, i am going to donate to helping  hands on your behalf. Its after YOU have been registered that YOU CAN now have your own ewallet account. So for now, you are paying to your sponsor's(me) account in cash  for the equivalent amount of ewallet or emoney am going to spend from my ewallet vault in getting YOU  registered as your sponsor.  
The same way YOU paid to my account when signing up,  so also will your prospects in the near future for same reason.  

Once,  YOU have made your payment,  kindly send your payment details to your sponsor(me) privately. Also send  the following personal details to me as well so i can complete your account as soon as YOUR payment is confirmed. YOU CAN view the online form  to complete on your behalf here: www.helpinghandsinternational.biz/join-now.php.

Here are the Information I need to get YOU registered.

1.FULL NAME
2.MOBILE NO
3.DATE OF BIRTH
4.ADDRESS
5.GENDER
6. State
7.Country
8. Preferred Username
9. Password
10. Transaction  Password
11. EMAIL
12. BANK NAME
13 ACCOUNT NO
14.ACCOUNT HOLDERs Name.
15. Next of Kin Name
16. NXT OF KIN DATE OF BIRTH
17.RELationship of nxt of kin to U.
18.NXT OF KIN's PHONE Number.

Note: once this details are received,  we create your account and forward YOUR account details to YOU..

Now that YOU KNOW smile to the bank and Pay your N6600, or N19800, or N46200, or 99000 for that is the best way to Go.

For more info whatsapp or call:09053081938 or 09023357655

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum