Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

searching for sponsorship

Hello everyone, I'm searching for sponsorship or someone who can sponsor mu education. I have been admitted with a 50% scholarship for my master program on international relations both in northern Cyprus and Azerbaijan. But I don't have the finances to further my Education. I'm in need of 6000$ to pay my remaining school fees, accommodations , flight ticket plus heath insurance . I deeply need your supports to further my education. Please do email [email protected] or WhatsApp +237675242629 for details . Thanks

Comments

• ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
    edited July 2016
    @jjcabinet - your target international countries for postgraduate study should be only G8 countries. By G8 countries, I mean countries like USA, Canada, Britain, UK, Austalia, Japan and other developed countries. Countries that can grant you 100% scholarship with stipend for your postgraduate study. Countries that you can legally stay and work and make a living after your education. North Cyprus and Azerbaijan should not be your dream.

I can be of help to you but before I can help you, please answer these questions.
    1. In what subject is your first degree on? 
    2. What is your final grade point (first class, 2.1, or 2.2 etc)?
    3. Apart from Masters in International Relations, what other array of masters degree programs are you interested in pursuing?
  • jjcabinetjjcabinet Posts: 2
    My degree is on sociology with a GPA of 2.74/4, I also wish to study subjects like business administration, information technology, computer science,social sciences, cyber security, management, marketing and communications, diplomacy etc
  • ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
    edited July 2016
    jjcabinet said:
    My degree is on sociology with a GPA of 2.74/4, I also wish to study subjects like business administration, information technology, computer science,social sciences, cyber security, management, marketing and communications, diplomacy etc
    Take a look at the Commonwealth Scholarship for Master's and PhD program. I believe you have opportunity on it.
     The link is here.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum