Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Living In Australia

Australia is a really nice place to live and has a lot of things in common with Nigeria, yet it's hard to find Nigerians here. 
Just wondering why. 
Can somebody tell me the challenges people have in moving here. Lets discuss and help each other. 

Comments

• ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
    Australia is a really nice place to live and has a lot of things in common with Nigeria, yet it's hard to find Nigerians here. 
    Just wondering why. 
    Can somebody tell me the challenges people have in moving here. Lets discuss and help each other. 

Please are you a Nigerian living in Australia? Do you have permanent VISA status in Australia? Please can you tell Nigerians the procedure to follow in getting permanent resident resident status in Australia.

• ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
    Just wondering why. 

Please are you a Nigerian living in Australia? Do you have permanent VISA status in Australia? Please can you tell Nigerians the procedure to follow in getting permanent resident resident status in Australia.

• ComputaComputa Posts: 15
    I have been living in Australia for a while now and yes, am a full blooded Naija!
    Just wishing we have more brothers around here. 
    As per procedure for gaining residency here, its a case by case thing that you just advice people based on their situation. 

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum