Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Meet 29-yr-old woman who has sex at least 10 times everyday

32593255161a62b1d675f7968449d50f_M.jpg

29-year-old Sami Walton’s addiction to sex has made her lose her job and some friends. DailymailUK reports that for Miss Walton to have a good day, she must have sex at least 10 times in a day. Her 38-year-old boyfriend is always left exhausted after numerous sexual activities everyday, making life unbearable for him. Although she initially tried to sustain her addiction with sex toys but the cost of that soon went up ridiculously and she resorted into travelling all over England for casual sex with different men.

She also sought medical help, but gave up the medication because she felt doctors did not understand her life as a sex addict. However, Miss Walton soon met a new boyfriend James keates, whom she said proved to be very understanding and supportive. “Most men think they would love a partner who needs sex so much, but none of my previous boyfriends could handle it. I’m lucky to have James. Not only does he have the stamina to keep up with me, he’s really supportive and doesn’t judge me when I’m having a bad day,” she said.

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/lifestyle/item/8113-meet-29-yr-old-woman-who-has-sex-at-least-10-times-everyday

Comments

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum