Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

This Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer And He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This (Pics)

4633fa45c8a5436e7414b6f3b2b65976_M.jpg

An angry student decided to expose her lecturer who failed to keep their agreement. The angry student identified as Judith Juahla, decided to expose her lecturer who went ahead to fail her in an exam despite the fact that she had given in to his sexual advances. Juahla who is reportedly a student of Electrical Engineering at the University of Nairobi, took to her facebook page to blast her lecturer who is identified as Dr. Kiogora, for failing her even after having sex with her.

In her post, she wrote: “Some lecturers deserve to die. The f*ck you and promise you an A. Now results are out, i have an E. I called him and he said he gave me an E because i denied him the opportunity of ejaculating inside. Really? That’s so unfair, i’m soon exposing the lecturer here. He must explain whether the E is for Ejaculation or what? I feel wasted, nkt.” See screenshot below:

vllkyt4sqk154lj06.5dcd01eb.jpg

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/world/item/8149-this-student-had-sex-with-her-lecturer-and-he-gave-her-e-then-she-did-this-pics

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum