Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Muslim Man kills junior sister for marrying a Christian

jchimajchima Posts: 878
e60dc1e9897997c6e9941ad98fb01685_M.jpg

Pakistani man, Mubeen Rajhu has admitted murdering his sister in an ‘honour killing’ because she married a Christian man. Muheeb shot Tasleem in the head at home in August after he discovered his Muslim sister had defied the family and married a Christian.

While being held by police, Muheeb said he had demanded that his sister swear on the Quran that she would never marry the man. He said: ‘I told her I would have no face to show at the mill, to show to my neighbors, so don’t do it. Don’t do it. But she wouldn’t listen. I could not let it go. It was all I could think about. I had to kill her. There was no choice. There was no yelling, no shouting. I just shot her dead.’ However, Tasleem’s father Mohammed Naseer Rajhu puts the blame on his daughter. He said, ‘My family is destroyed. Everything is destroyed only because of this shameful girl. Even after death I am destroyed because of her.’

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/crime/item/8391-muslim-man-kills-junior-sister-for-marrying-a-christian

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum