Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

SAD! 18-year-old boy dies in school hostel, read what happened (Photo)

jchimajchima Posts: 878
painful-exit-448x424.jpg

Godwin Ejeh, an 18-year-old senior student of Jesus College, Oturkpo, Benue state, had reportedly tried to charge his phone from a naked wire in his hostel, and was electrocuted in the process.

18-year-old Godwin Ejeh was electrocuted while he tried to charge his phone

Ejeh was buried in his hometown Ekere Owukpa, in Ogbadibo LGA of Benue, yesterday, October 7, even though the sad incident only occurred the previous day, October 6.

Speaking to Idoma Voice, the school principal identified as Mr Ella Samuel, said:

“I received a call from one of my staff yesterday while I was on an assignment that one of my students has been shocked by electric, that I should rush down to the clinic immediately, on reaching the clinic. I only came to meet his dead body. On getting back to my school, after some findings, I discovered that incident happened while he was trying to charge his phone according to another student by the name lucky who witness the incident. I sincerely sympathize with the family of deceased and I pray his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.”

RIP to him.

Source: http://nignews.com.ng/sad-18-year-old-boy-dies-in-school-hostel-read-what-happened-photo/

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum