Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Make N97,656,250 with only a one time investment of N500, guaranteed!!!

Make N97,656,250 with only a one time investment of N500, guaranteed!!!
IMPORTANT: Read down carefully before you click the link below, it will really profit you!

I could have just made that advert take you to the website right away with my referral link but i decided to explain out some things first, point out the benefits of using 500naira, and as well drop my testimony to help your confidence.
500naira Networking Earners is the best indigenous online referral networking system in Nigeria.
Referral networking is one of the systems through which one can make legit money online. However, there are a lot of scam referral networking websites, where people labour month in, month out without getting any payout (perfect example is megastoon; if you use them, sorry, they don’t pay!) This has frustrated most people, and I have sworn never to get involved with such again.
I used to fall under this category of people. I would paste my referral links everywhere on facebook, twitter, bbm, comment threads, etc. I would be credited for my referrals but in the end, no payment! Send them emails, no reply! So I gave up completely, and stopped pasting their links.
Then a friend introduced me to 500naira. After he told me all that was involved, I knew this one was different. They had to be genuine!
So I got registered with them, got approved, got my referral link, and started work immediately.
In a week, I had made N2,700 for referring 9 persons. Actually i referred over 20 people, but at that time, only 9 people had gotten their accounts approved.
Coming to that aspect.
I requested for payout the following week and got paid one days later! Right into my bank account!
Since then, the only referral networking site I use is 500naira. And I don’t foresee the prospect of leaving them anytime soon.
Before you die of anxiety, let me give you the specifics!
How can you make over N55,000 in a month using this system?
This is how!
For every person you refer to 500naira website with your unique referral link and they get registered under you and eventually get their accounts approved, you get N300!
Now, if you referred 10 people in a day; that’s
10 x N300 = N3,000 ——- Daily
In a week; (let’s be realistic: In 5 working days):
5 x N3,000 = N15,000 —- Weekly
…..And in a month:
4 x N15,000 = N60,000 —Monthly
See?
Now who said you can’t refer more than 10 people in a day? It all depends on your dedication to work and proficiency. (When you register under me, send me a text on 08113928930 and I will give you the express secret I use in registering people very fast.)
Anyone you refer automatically becomes your downline. You will see them when you go to ‘My Downlines’ in your dashboard. Their details such as phone number is also provided, which makes it easier for you to send them a text if you wish, to ask them to try and get their accounts approved.
Ok. That’s it! I’m sure you want to get started now. You should, ’cause delay is very dangerous.
But wait a min’….
Figure why this website chose the obscure name of 500naira?
Bet you didn’t!
When you register with 500naira, you MUST approve your account with a little, one-time token of N500. It is from this N500 that your referrer will be paid N300.
Now when you refer anybody and they get registered under you and approve their account with N500, a percentage of that amount is credited to you! Refer 1 million people, you get a percentage each time!
Sounds cool, doesn’t it?
Their threshold payout is N1,000, which means you can only request payment when your available cash balance is up to N1,000 and above. Which sort of sounds cool to me, ’cause you don’t want to run to the bank every time to withdraw N300…..
When you are taken to their website, click Register to start your registration. Provide your bank details so you can get paid your earnings, and submit.
Next thing to do which is VERY IMPORTANT is to get their bank account details, run to the closest of the banks to you, and pay your one-time token fee of N500.
After payment, text your payment details to their phone number which you will see there. Your account should get approved within 24hrs.
Note: If you register through my referral link by clicking here now https://goo.gl/TFK7Yv I will hand over to you the tactics I use to register a lot of people within a very short time and also if you are the busy type (you don’t have enough time to go around convincing people), after making your payment and your account is activated, I can help you register your five people under you.
That’s why it’s very important you get approved as soon as you register.
Now you can get started! Click on my referral link below and sign up with them immediately.
https://goo.gl/TFK7Yv

Then copy out your unique referral link and start working at once.
Make as much money as you can and chop am alone! You fit send me recharge card sha, lol!
https://goo.gl/TFK7Yv

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum