Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Opinion: 2 things President Buhari MUST do for Biafra

jchimajchima Posts: 878
Biafra.jpg

I was feeling better in Biafra state since 1967-1970 when Nigeria-Biafra war ended in which Nigeria with the help of Russia, the UK in collaboration with neighbouring nations defeated the people of Biafra. Since then we have been suffering, in the east, there is no good road, good health centres.

If any easterner wants to travel overseas he/ she will go to Abuja or Lagos as there is no federal structure in the east, Niger Delta Has Been suffering since the history of Nigeria.

Any government that comes to power will try to deal with us to control our land, we have no farm to cultivate our crops, as that, not enough military took over our communities in search of the military.

But I pray Avengers will surrender to Nigeria for us to sleep as others. As we are talking about 2015 presidential election, which every Nigerian believed to be a free and fair, when some people threatened, to kill us if we don’t vote for their candidates.

We need a peaceful nation, place where everybody will be equal before the law, we are tired of Nigeria. What President Buhari must do includes:

1. Restructure Nigeria so that every region will control their resource, I would like a nation where we will be proud of our resource

2. Let Biafra be a neighbouring nation to Nigeria, so that peace will be in our lives.

The views expressed in this article are the author’s own

Source: http://nigeriabreakingnews.com.ng/opinion-2-things-president-buhari-must-do-for-biafra/

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum