Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

We are buying traffic/Adnow

Hello everyone!

My name is John and I am a AdNow.com manager. We are the first places in the field of native advertising / teaser.

In this section I will be happy to answer all your questions about our system also will be here from time to time publish the most interesting case study of native advertising, to indicate how to earn more with us.

The advantages of working with us:
-The Format is similar to the content of the site, then the confidence and CTR are higher.
-II Content is absolutely safe. All publicity is moderated by the staff, there are no viruses or risks
-Servono Less than 5 minutes to install the code.
-Statistica Transparent.
-Support Of a personal manager in their own language
Weekly -Payments from $ 20 (about 18 euros) via PayPal and Wire.
-Paghiamo 5% for each participating webmaster (referrals).
-Fillrate Of 100%, even if the site is foreign traffic
-Code Increase eCPM, it is not in conflict with other advertising systems and you can put it to a single block.

Some data:
-3 Billions of hits per month
-80 Million monthly users
-CPM From $ 0.1 to $ 2, depending on the country
-More Than 150,000 webmasters already are gaining with us

We work with Brazil, Portugal, Mexico, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Poland, Greece, Turkey, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, China and other countries.

If our code is not on your site, you can test and verify our advantages. To do this, you must enter the site adnow.com or direct registration http://it.adnow.com/sign-up?register_from_manager=188827
then serve less than 5 minutes to install the code.

For questions and doubts, do not hesitate to write here, or customer service on the site!

Do not waste time, contact us immediately!

Thank you!

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum