Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

This website makes Nigerian wealthy effortlessly

WITH JUST #1000 YOU CAN MAKE #2,5million in 3 months. The platform is through ECOOPERATIVE. AS A NETWORKER U SHOULD TRY MANY THING. DAYS ARE GONE WHEN IF I SEE AN SMS IN PHONE I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT IS MTN, BUT NOW SINCERELY SPEAKING, 80% OF MY SMS ARE NOW CREDIT ALERTS. WHY IS THIS SO??? IT IS SIMPLY BECAUSE I’M A NETWORKER, YES AM A NETWORKER.. AM IN MMM NIGERIA,MMM UNITED,ICHARITY,PAID ROCKET,ULTIMATE CYCLER, GIVERS FORUM AND ECOOPERATIVE...BUT THE GOOD NEWS I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS TODAY IS ABOUT ECOOPERATIVE…, IT PAYS VERY WELL AND THE BEST OPTION FOR SOME PEOPLE THAT DOESN'T WANT TO INVEST BIG MONEY IN NETWORKING................ AND YOU START WITH ONLY #1000. Getting rich is easier now in Nigeria if only you will open your eyes and join the moving train. My people let's eradicate poverty from our society.
Ecooperative is a program that seek to help financially.. You begin with one thousand naira, and get four people to register with your referral link who in turn pays you one thousand naira each which equals four thousand naira for level one.. After completing level one, you don’t need to get referrals again. You upgrade to the next level with N2500 from the four thousand you receive, and within few days, 16 people will be automatically directed to pay you N2500 making N40,000 for level two and so on. That’s how it keeps growing. The program is so sweet. Participate in it. You will never regret it. If you want to register, call or text the below number. Please if you are not ready to make payment of initial #1000 to your upline or referral don't bother calling because the system will delete your account after 72hours if you don't pay.
This is how it goes
Level One: You upgrade with #1000 - and get #4000

Level Two: You upgrade with #2,500 - and get #40,000

Level Three: You upgrade with #5,000 - and get #320,000

Level Four: You upgrade with #10,000 - and get #2,560,000

And so on to level eight where you get #44,800,000.00.

HOW TO PAY
After registration, you log in.You now go to UPGRADE, you will see the Bank details of your upline and phone number. Call him and make payment. After payment, come back to UPGRADE and scroll down and fill your name in the TRANSACTION ID FORM, and submit. Your upline will then confirm you in his dashboard and you are upgraded.

Register through http://ecooperative.online/register/cosaman16. You can also call or text me on 08113928930 for more information....JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY AND ENJOY MASSIVE SPILLOVERS!!! PLS TEXT OR CALL ONLY IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER AND MAKE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum