Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Why I did a song with Olamide — Malaika

ks1cd

Popular Fuji musician, Sulaiman Adekunle Alao Malaika, recently opened up in an interview on the rationale behind the song he did with Olamide titled Bosenjo.

malaikaAccording to him, “I never thought about doing a song like that because I have done songs with hip hop acts long before now. However, I met Olamide in one of my brothers’ houses and I was told he was eager to meet with me. I drove down there to meet with him.

On getting there, we exchanged pleasantries and we got talking so he requested working with me saying we haven’t done anything together before because he has been following my success since his younger days and that he likes the way I sing.

I reciprocated by telling him how I love his approach to his music and he asked if we could do something together and I told him that is no problem and that I would even fund the recording and all other things.

When all these happened, I haven’t even began recording for my album and he also said he wasn’t recording for his album and we promised to feature on each other’s album whenever we were ready. Few days later, we met at the studio he uses for recording and that was it. I never imagined the acceptability of the song because we did it for the fun of it.”

It is notable that Sule Malaika has released over 19 studio albums as a Fuji artiste.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/song-olamide-malaika/#sthash.pBGOOwTn.dpuf

Comments

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum