Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Groom Leaves Bride After Her Wedding Joke - watch video

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
edited December 2015 in Jokes
For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health ...but you'd better stay lookin' good.

That's the lesson a young bride in China seemingly learned after a very public spat with her groom.

She showed up for a wedding photo shoot in her white dress, as most brides do. But with the help of some stage makeup she looked 50 years older.

The apparent joke did not go over well with her groom. The couple, Qing Kao and Guo Chien, got in quite the spat in Shenzhen City. Honestly, we can see how having your 26-year-old bride showing up with fake wrinkles and gray hair, reminding you that you are going to spend your lives deteriorating together, may not be the most romantic of gestures.

The bride told local media, "I thought he would laugh and see it as a joke, but he was furious and told me there was no way he would have photographs of me looking like that. He then got in a taxi and left."

But some commenters on the Web are skeptical, saying this was a staged marketing stunt. And is it a coincidence that the truck behind them reads "Love"?

Whether this was a staged reminder of the fickleness of love or an actual lovers' quarrel—either way we wish these crazy kids the best of luck.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/groom-leaves-bride-after-her-wedding-joke-143734488.html

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum