Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Forces against national unity will fail, says Kwankwaso

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
KANO

Kano – Gov. Rabi’u Kwankwaso of Kano State on Saturday said those trying to break the unity of the country would fail.

The governor said this when he briefed newsmen in Kano on Saturday.

He said that some people who were trying to divide the country on religious line and ethnicity would never succeed.

Kwankwaso said he would tackle the security challenges bedeviling the country if given the mandate to rule the country in 2015.

“My major concern if elected as president of this country is to tackle the current insecurity and ensure economic development in the country,” he said.

He said that the state government recently donated foodstuffs to displaced persons affected by insurgency in Borno and Yobe states as part of effort to cushion their sufferings.

Kwankwaso said that the state government would soon send relief materials to displaced persons in Adamawa and other affected states.

He said that he aware of the recent visit of the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammad Sunusi II, to President Goodluck Jonathan for reconciliation.

“The Emir of Kano told me he was going to Abuja for meeting with President Jonathan and I gave him approval to go.

“The Emir, after their meeting with the president, also briefed me all what happened there.

“I will be very happy if Villa will be inviting Kano people for reconciliation,’’ he said. (NAN)

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/forces-national-unity-will-fail-says-kwankwaso/#sthash.xZ8vlyjf.dpuf

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum