Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Start Your Own Short Code Business And Make Money

START YOUR OWN GSM SHORT CODE BUSINESS AND MAKE MONEY

GSM SHOT CODE BUSINESS is one of the online business that is moving very fast. It is very easy to set up. GSM SHOT CODE business is the easiest way to generate income today with no special skill needed, the only skill you need is “how to type and send text message”.
However some businesses requires you to rent office space, buy generator, chairs, tables and employ a staff, short code business doesn’t require any of those. You can operate this business successfully from the comfort of your bedroom with or without a laptop.
GSM SHORT CODES are special telephone numbers, that can be used to address SMS and MMS messages from certain service providers like Airtel, MTN, Glo, Etisalat. It can be use to process two way messaging with special billing ranging from hotel booking, flight booking, church prayer request, order for products and services, shows and events etc
WHAT IS AN IDEAL GSM MONEY MAKING SYSTEM?

However, have you ever sent a text to some short code numbers that look like this 34500? Then you must have given someone else money without him begging or even selling any product to you. That is the way so many people are giving money to different short code numbers regularly while the owners smile to the bank. And this numbers are easy for you to get and start getting others to give you money regularly.

3 DYNAMIC WAYS TO EARN WITH THE SHORT CODE AFTER SETTING IT UP.

There are basically 3 dynamic ways to earn from the use of your short code system. That is itemized as follows:
1* you earn when GSM Users send their N100 to your short code.
2* If the product/service you advertised is saleable, you will earn when you offer your product's sales letter to them.
3) You will earn when other people advertise their products/services tothe details of your subscribers. I actually earned N25,000 in few minutes advertising a forex seminar at the cost of N50 per subscriber to500 subscribers. Your story will be the same if you grab a copy of the
GSM Money-Making Machine, activate it and make use of it. There is no bluffing about it.
HOW YOU CAN FURTHER EARN MONEY WITH GSM SHORT CODES USING USER'S PHONE NUMBERS AND ADDRESSES ALREADY IN YOUR EMAIL BOX?
Apart from the very fact that you can reach your subscribers directly if you have any other product to sell, you can turn their phone numbers and email addresses into another pot of wealth.
HOW CAN YOU ATTRACT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO YOUR CODE AND MAKE THEM SPEND THEIR MONEY IMMEDIATELY
I have included a down to earth detail in: 5 strategies That Will Attract Thousands of People to Your System and Make Them Spend Their Money Immediately They Set Their Eyes On Your System! I know you are wondering how that can be possible, wait till I unfold all the hidden secrets to you in a way even a 10 year old child can understand.
NOW, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

Take a decisive step right now to get and set up your own "GSM MONEY-MAKING MACHINE". I think that is what you should get up and do. . . .
You need to take action now by getting a ebook that will put you through step by step how you can start your own GSM SHORT CODE BUSINESS.
ORDER FOR YOUR COPY NOW BY PAYING =N=3,000 TO
ACCOUNT NAME: AUGUSTINE OLAYINKA OBATA
BANK NAME: GTBANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER:0115842648
AFTER PAYMENT KINDLY SEND YOUR DETAILS BY TEX OR EMAIL TO [email protected] TO CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT FOR QUICK DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE TO YOU.
NAME
EMAIL ADDRESS
TELLER NUMBER
CONTACT ME ON 08027184408 & 08131988898
THANKS.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum