Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

TRENDING: Buhari directs VP Osinbajoto keep acting, says he needs more rest

wlocgrj7setj.jpg

President Muhammadu Buhari has said he is a little bit tired even as he gave Vice President Yemi Osinbajo the go ahead to continue as acting president, The Sun reports.

According to the report, Buhari made the remark while addressing membersof the Federal Executive Council (FEC), all heads of security agencies and the governors Kogi, Yahaya Bello and Zamfara, Abdulaziz Yari‎, in a closed door meeting shortly after his arrival to the country.Buhari directs Osinbajo to keep acting, says he needs more restAt the meeting, Buhari expressed his gratitude to Nigerians who prayed and called for more support as he rededicated himself.He said he feels much better now and appealed to all Nigerians to continue to pray for him.He said:“Whatever the case I’m still grateful to Nigerians.

“I deliberately came back towards the weekend so that the vice-president willcontinue and I will continue to rest. Thank you very much."He said he was conscious of the cost his treatment abroad but added that he received the best of treatment.Buhari directs Osinbajo to keep acting, says he needs more restPresident Buhari returned to Nigeria at around7.40am on Friday, March 10, after an extended medical leave in LondonPresident Muhammadu Buhari arrived 8.37 am at Presidential Villa and emerged from the Presidential Chopper 8.42 am.

The announcement comes 50 days afterthe President Muhammadu Buhari wrote a letter to the Senate seeking a ten day leave.The Presidentleft the country on January 19, 2017 for a vacation, during which he had routine medical check-ups.However, the holiday was extended based on doctors' recommendation for further tests and rest.
Source http://ogbudave.blogspot.com/2017/03/trendingbuhari-directs-vp-osinbajoto.html

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum