Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

‘I Asked Davido To Wear Condom But He Refused’ – Rumoured Babymama Explodes In New Interview

Ayomide Labinjo, the Ibadan based lady who accused Davido of being the father of her 4-year old daughter has granted Punch another exclusive interview.In this she blew hot like Stephanie Otobo, describing his manhood as VERY HUGE, what they did before s3x, how he allegedly made love to her twice before they break and many more.When asked why she would allow anybodyto have unprotected sex with her, Ayomide alleged that the singer was not a fan of wearing condoms during sex as she recounted in details what allegedly transpired the two times she alleged they had sex.Theyoung lady claimed, “The reason I sleptwith him the first time we met was because I just wanted to catch my fun. The day we met at the club, Ebevande, I was with my friends, I did not really know him then but I just knew he was an artiste.

Read more and see photo http://ogbudave.blogspot.com/2017/03/i-asked-davido-to-wear-condom-but-he.html

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum