Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
eycjjmp0m86g.jpg
w8ip9m02bc1k.jpg

In an incident that happened in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, it has been revealed that a Cotonou cook who was employed 3 weeks ago, absconded with his bosses' properties.

A friend to the victims wrote:

"Please be careful when hiring cooks particularly from Cotonou. My friend and his wife hired a cook from Cotonou. All their kids are in boarding house.

He returned home for lunch prepared by his cook, went upstairs to his bedroom only to find it had been broken into. All his wife's jewellery and his box of wrist watches were stolen. They got SARS and police involved.

His guarantor and some other affiliates are in detention. The thief has been traced back to Cotonou. Apparently he burgled the house with two other Cotonou cooks. He has confessed to his dad but is still on the run.

He had only been working for my friend for 3 weeks. My friend didn't eat the food. I hear they usually poison their employers to incapacitate them while they carry out their evil deeds. It's not a forwarded message. Pls any info will be appreciated."

Source: lailasblog

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum