Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Nigerian lady mourns brother who was poisoned during an outing in U.S

JohnJohn Posts: 465
kmdhouroaxuf.jpg

A Nigerian lady, Princess Alaere, has taken to Instagram to mourn her brother who was reportedly poisoned while hanging out with friends in the United States. Here's what the heartbroken lady wrote;

"It has been so difficult for me to post this like you would wake up and be disappointed at me for adding R.I.P to A post of you but this is reality and I have to face it. I slept and woke up so many times just to wish all of this was a dream. Prince Ikp Ekiyor your life was cut short just at the peak of your career.

You went out with your friends to hangout only for you to get back home vomiting till you died in your Atlanta home America. My God will definitely avenge your death my sweet younger brother who was full of life with so much energy. You respected everyone and called every guy Baba, you always bowed when greeting people. We lost a brother, a son, a great star, a father, a friend and mummy's last boy. The pain I feel is unexplainable, It's excruciating, it's killing me.

My heart is so heavy... I keep thinking of when we were little. Everyone always thought we were twins cos I was only a year+ older than you and we were same height as kids. We did everything together, climbed trees together, went to school together, ate together, dragged your clothes with you as if I were a boy, when ever you come to Nigeria I drag your clothes with you and you just leave them for me calling me a tomboy.

I miss you so much my baby brother with a baby heart. Your warm amazing soul was the best thing ever brought onto this planet. You will never be forgotten. REST IN PEACE MY SWEET BROTHER #bitter #wickedworld #sick #inpain #Crying #gonetoosoon #Gonebutnotforgotten #RIP."

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum