Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

How to get your website or blog ranked high in google search engine for more traffic

Search engine optimization SEO is the method, strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to our website. The significance of seo is to increase our ranking in google search engine so that people searching for our website can see it on google first page, second page or third page. If you are really lucky and have really optimized your website you might find your website in the first 50 search but that will take a lot of hard work and seo tricks that is why am here to show you .There are a lot of seo tools, tips and tactics that you can use in order for people to be able to find your website quickly on search engines.We would start with some basic seo tools and in my future posts, i will go into details about more sophisticated seo tools and tips.
For your information only one or two seo tools or technique cannot take your website ranking high, for best results you will need to use more than one seo tool and tactics. So it is the combination of these seo tools and tactics that will effectively boost the ranking of your website, and the effective use of keywords and maybe even do better than paid adsense, with a extra hard work. https://www.google.com/adsense/start/#/?modal_active=none Yes this is possible to rank very high in google even if you are not doing paid ad because adsense uses your seo optimized website and delivers it to people searching for your product, of course yes (your seo optimized website ) like i said you can't just build a website or copy and paste and do paid advertising and expect money to start flowing and people to start viewing your website. You must optimize your website with keywords and seo tactics so that you can be found easily. Mind you there are companies out there who pay millions to stay up there in the number 1 positions which you may never be able to compete with. Yes of course google adsense gives you an edge over some little competitions but how long can you continue to pour ads and $100 of dollars weekly without making any profits yet. To start optimizing your website you have to make it really fast your website speed matter.

SITE SPEED:
Believe it or not the speed of your site matters a lot. When you want your website to get ranked high. Google first loads websites that load faster than slow websites, because the speed of your website show how quickly a website responds to requests, not just websites owners but everyone using the internet want to get quick and fast results and pages that load faster, we all know how irritated we get when a website does not load fast, so google always upgrade their algorithms to check sites speed. I will show you a couple of seo tips and tools to increase your website speed. The first thing you need to do is go to GTmetrix https://gtmetrix.com/ follow the link it is very simple all you have to do is add your website link and click analyze this will take about 10-30seconds or a minute after that you will get this result. This is the result of my own website https://gtmetrix.com/reports/web44tech.com/b2PgW5fU The effectiveness of this is to optimize your website code that is the javascript css and html so that they dont have backlinks, meaning you can have css or google fonts but the link is from online and the code is not on your page or inside your zip file. In simple terms this will cause your website to drag and in other words slow it down and reduce its speed when your url is requested it will take time to gather all the info and put it together in order to present it to your users. So try as much as possible for your codes, fonts, jquery and bootstrap you may have used during design to be inside your pages and on your computer before you zip it and upload all the content to your hosting dont link them online.

If you follow the link you will then see the speed of my website and other issues with the codes, i have not fully optimized it am still showing a few of my mistakes so you can see everything.
The green arrow facing up means that script is ok but if it is a red arrow facing down you need to fix it. If you scroll down you will see how every inch of the website can be optimized either from the css or html and the javascript. You can see that i scored almost 99% but it is still not the best score everything has to be 100% and you can see also there are different tabs you must enter every tab to see the errors there, before this i had very low ratings, you might also have bad score when you first add your website, you just have to click on the low scores near the arrows and it will automatically tell you what to do to fix those errors.

As you can see i have fixed most of the errors in order to optimize my website but i have not fix them all yet. That is why you see one or more of the arrows in red color and is facing down. So when you click on the arrow it will tell you what is wrong with that script and how to fix them and all of the fix are super easy.If you are still confused or stuck just leave a comment and i will help you out.

GOOGLE VERIFICATION AND ERROR FIXING:
The next thing you will need to do is login to your google console to verify your website. If you dont have an account or have not set it up yet this is a must for testing your website status and monitoring your seo every time, this is the link https://www.google.com/webmasters/#?modal_active=none

The page might have changed depending on Google's upgrade but the procedure remains the same and also you must have a gmail account to login. When you login to gmail and you go to google console you will follow a few tricky but easy steps to verify that it is your website.There are a couple of ways to do this, as you will have options on the page, just follow the steps and when you do it correctly you should see a page like this one below.

All you have to do is download the code which will look something like this google-site-verification: google77a476f959c5538a.html then copy and paste in any where in the head section of your website and then come back to google console the click verify.
This is to verify that you are the owner of this website, it might be difficult and very tedious at first and might not work you just have to try again but trust me it is worth it. The essence of this is that google is adding your website their to their address book to verify that you have a website and you have been added to their address book just like you will add your friend on whatsApp or his/her number to your phone book it also comes with a lot of features to help you monitor your site and keep it save too Now that your website have been added you have to wait a day or 2 for any analysis to be made. I will advice anyone with a website to first start with verifying at google console it is also referred to as google webmaster it will still take you to the same site https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en. Google console can do a lot for you. It can monitor your traffic, improve your html and fix security issues and lots more check a screenshot of my website.
At the left column of the image you can see all the information and issues its can help you with to optimize your website.
So this will help a lot when someone tries to find your business in google search engine and it would automatically say ooh i have someone like this in my database with this type of business or keyword.
KEYWORD RESEARCH:
One mistake people do is to think that they must put in or type their exact business keyword or exact phrase to get the best result, this is not the case most of the time you need to do some research and out of the box thinking you have to add keywords that are opposite to your keyword or a bit similar, for instance if you are a website designer there is no harm in adding logo design, graphic design and even SEO tips to your web pages, your about page and services page.This will trick google search bot to alert your website or bring it up even though you are not a graphic designer, so this has given your website publicity to someone else that might refer it to another person by sharing your link.
To check if your website has keywords that are buzzing around go to a website called keyword density tool checker, it also tells you your website speed and the total number of words on your site. https://www.seocentro.com/tools/seo/keyword-density.html . Add your website then click submit the keyword density tool will analyze your website to see if you have good keyword ranking if it is poor, sorry you have to remodel your to have more buzzing keyword that matches your business. This a nice and powerful tool because it will also show you places or social media where your site has linked to or has a backlink which means your website is going place and is all our the social media. Check out one of the samples of my new blog that is performing really bad.Just to give you an idea.
https://www.seocentro.com/tools/seo/keyword-density.html .
Keyword is one of the most important and effective tool/tip for getting traffic to your website and getting ranked high. In order for google bots and search engine to see your website and rank it high you have to be pushing these keywords around your website, do some serious research and hard work, this is not just fix, find and go, you have to keep doing this every month or twice in a month. How does keyword help you and lets people find you? Just like you are searching for clients and customers online, people are also searching for you, but they just can't find you out of thin air from millions of website and even some providing the same service that you are providing, so the steps to take to get strong powerful and most search keyword is to go to google keyword tool https://keywordtool.io/ What you have to do here is type in a word related to your business for example if you are a website designer type in website designer and click the search button
then select your country search engine to be able to target your ad in your location. If you want to target the whole world just leave it at the default google.com when you type search this is what you will get a lot of words people are searching for

The next thing for you to do is to add as many of these keywords to your website about page or service page, or your site description in youtube or in the description in a business listing where you have placed your website. So next time someone searches for a particular keyword relating to your business they can easily find you or your site might just pop up. Like i said one or two of these tips, techniques and seo tools might not make your website very effective you need to use a combination of a lot of seo tools.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization
Another very effective way of using keyword is on your own website. Since google systematically searches for most searched keywords and directly finds your site it will be helpful also to mention the keyword you want to be found and ranked for in Google search engine inside your website as often as possible at least 5 to 10 times in your first 100 paragraph. For example i am talking about seo tools i have mentioned it here and also 3 times in my opening paragraph and a couple of times inside my post. Google is optimized to search for the fastest and most informative and effective websites out so leave a comment let me know what you think and let me know if you have any problems. See you in my next post.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum